Used 2007 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sequoia model:

My 2nd 2007 Toyota Sequioa
By Happy in Texas

2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The 2007 Toyota Sequoia is a tank..It is the best vehicle ever built. I owned my first one from 2007 to 2017..I regrettably sold it..Found a new/old 2007 just like it..put in a back up camera and new stereo system...I love it.....The 2007 Toyota Sequoia use to be a well kept secret but it is starting to get out because the price of it is going up!

great choice
By msa

2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

zero repair cost in years, The only costs have maintenance,; brakes, oil change, tires

My car
By Eac

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

It will last but be sure you know your local servicing dealer; some are real sharks

I DO NOT REGRET PAYING $53000!
By ilovecars101

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We bought this car new with 0 mileage. It came out wonderful. Very Very Very smooth ride. Nice and comfy seats. Affordable pricing for a beautiful luxury car.

navigation is very simple to use, GIANT SUNROOF, the shiny wood, very little plastic used in the making of it, cold air, heated seats, the rear window can go down for the people sitting in the third row, i definitely love third row seats !!they're very spacious !!!

sometimes i have to admit when im reclined the passenger seat automatically it kinda, not bumps but it like sounds like a little motor or something like i dont know how to explain but i have been told thats really easy to fix with some time of oil! so thats good(:!!!!!

Great!!!
By Owly52

2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just had a BMW x5 and I just hated not having a third row seat and had 3 kids and had a lot of play dates! When my lease was up I could not wait to get a new car. I was looking at the Highlander and didn't like it as much as the Sequoia. I got just a couple of weeks ago and now I love to get out of the house! I love the second row captain chairs and removable center console. I think I should never get a new car again because I bought mine!

Third row window comes down, bucket seats in second row, nav. system, heated front seats, I got to admit everything about the Sequoia I like!!

Since the gas prices are going up I would make the 2011 Sequoia a hybrid model available.