Used 2011 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:

Typical Toyota
By J HEIDNER

2011 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Quality is synonymous with Toyota and the RAV 4 is a prime example. I had no maintenance issues in the 4 years I owned the RAV4. This vehicle had great storage space with nooks and crannies everywhere. Especially useful was the concealed area which other vehicles use to store the spare tire. I didn't realize how much space I was using until I moved everything to another similar sized SUV. It didn't fit and I am still frustrated by this. I loved the moon/sun roof. The only negative was handling in the winter ice and turning. I slid through several intersections and just barely avoided an accident with the median on the opposite side of the intersection.

Black Rav4
By Todd

2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Its a personal preference. Had a truck before this. Overall it's ok. Not really my style of vehicle. At the time of purchase was not really looking for what I bought. Because of mechanical and safety issues with previous vehicle was main reason for buying it.

Great little SUV
By Chopper

2011 Toyota RAV4 Limited 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This was a wonderful little car for us that we just outgrew. It is the perfect height to get in and out, was super-reliable and easy to handle. The Limited model has many nice features, including leather seats that wore well.

Idiot lights
By Steve

2011 Toyota RAV4 4dr SUV 4WD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

We have had the car in the shop several times because of the idiot lights. Have had sensors replaced and they go out for a while and then come back on, disconnected the battery. They go off for a while Nd then come back on. LocL defamer has no idea.

A Real Keeper
By Rachelle

2011 Toyota RAV4 Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Best vehicle I ever owned and I am keeping it till the wheels fall off. Just love this SUV.