Used 2004 Toyota RAV4 Consumer Reviews

Used RAV4 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...34

Pros
Cons

My favorite car ever

Kate, 09/25/2009
AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

In the last ten years I've owned a Subaru Outback, a Volvo wagon, a Honda Element, and now this little Rav, and it is by FAR my favorite car ever. I love the lumbar support in the seats, the Euro-style look of the dash and the way the dash lights dim automatically when I turn the headlamps on, the way my body is situated in the seat in relation to the windscreen and moonroof, the fantastic visibility, the way it maneuvers on the road, and that it can fit my whole family and I can still park in compact spaces in the city. Mine is the automatic L series with leather interior, sea foam green and tan leather, prettier than it sounds. I would buy it again in a second.

rav4 -great car

Mark R, 04/11/2018
AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had this car for 1 year and 2 months. It has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned in my life. I got the car at 80 k miles and now it has 91 k miles. I have to replace the suspension for $1,000 but I will happily do so. I know this vehicle will last me a long time. I did get the pioneer touch screen, but I recommend the car play one- wish I had that one. I have a backup camera that syncs with my touch screen radio. I recently used a headlight kit to freshen the look. I recommend getting quality snow tires if you live in a snowy area. The only thing I don't like is the gas mileage which is around 20-24mpg. I am just so happy that for once in my life I have a reliable vehicle. My mechanic says my car is in great shape. I am very happy with this purchase and it's very easy to park! I have seen a lot of reviews about this car and I expect to get a lot of miles out of this. I take my car in for the recommend maintenance as said in the manual. update : 06/02/2020 the car has been very reliable, bought at 80k miles and now at 108k miles with 2.5 years of ownership. Only thing I don't like is the seat doesn't have enough lumbar support. Went to test drive a Lexus but got back in my car and I just can't part with a car this reliable. My friends have newer cars and they have more problems than I do. I love this car and am thankful for its reliability.

Great car

Runner, 03/03/2009
AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Fun little SUV. Handles well in all weather conditions. Perfect size car for kid to learn to drive and be safe. Small but roomy. I get 32 MPG around town.

Love this car!

Erin, 05/03/2006
AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven this car for two years now and I can't imagine myself driving any other car! It's one of the safest out there, I can personally attest for its front impact safety, I'm still here and thankfully my car could be completely fixed and its as good as new! I love it, and recommend it to anyone out there! It's awesome for college too! Traveling back and forth on breaks all the time it's easy to fit all I need in this car, it's the perfect size!

Happyowner

Happyowner, 07/01/2008
Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Best and smartest vehicle I have ever owned. Very reliable, economic to drive. The size is perfect fit to park in garage and parking spaces. Has great pickup when needed on the highway.Plan on driving this vehicle for long time. Would highly recommend this to any individual or small family.

12345...34