List Price Range

Used Highlander Hybrid for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Ugotmesold

Ron Pope, 05/25/2019
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

What’s everyone complaing about? Gas at over $3.50 a gallon be happy to get 24mph in town and 30 on Highway, I love this hybrid highlander, I agree 3rd row seat a it tight, my advice get smaller friends. I drive on average around 50 miles a day and maybe fill up about 3 times a month, no kindling!!! Sorry, I’ll stick to Toyota suv’s forever. 👍

Not what I expected

TREX, 01/22/2020
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased this Highlander after driving a non hybrid Highlander for 5 years. The one I traded never had issues aside from needing a battery replacement. I have owned this SUV less than 3 weeks and less than 500 miles and it has already been in the shop 3 time. Leaking fuel, check engine light coming on and getting poor fuel economy. Toyota...this SUV is not living up to your reputation! Help!

30K and not a single problem

Steve D., 01/29/2019
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

There are some folks complaining about fuel economy. It did take getting use to, here's my hints. Use cruise control as much as possible. It has a much lighter touch than us mere mortals. Also if highway driving at over 75 mph expect reduced economy. I do agree with road and wind noise complaints. But that is a small negative. Entune feature is a bit annoying at times. Navigation works well for me. I use vehicle for work and always have a full load of weight on board.

Amazing!

Grim Meeper, 12/04/2019
Limited Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Incredible gas mileage for an 7 passenger SUV. The panoramic moonroof is cool. Incredible amount of convenience technology and safety features. The little bit extra for the hybrid model is well worth it. Get the 2019 model before the redesign in 2020 reduces the horsepower. 2019 model has 306HP and get 29mpg.

Hybrid and Driver Assist great; Nav awful

Willchris, 05/17/2019
Limited Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Quiet, comfortable and great mileage - all important boxes checked. Entune system on this model is terrible. No voice nav unless first sending SOS alert? Ridiculous! Updated Entune without success. Dealer says "We've seen this before..." but offers no solution but patience. Wrong answer for Toyota's top end Platinum Limited hybrid. UPDATE - researched on line and found Toyota Inc knew about an amplifier incompatiblility with the NAV system. Reported to dealer who verified and replace the amp. All worked fine immediately. 20,000 miles later, couldn't be happier with this car. Excellent value and performance.