Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

Used Corolla for Sale
Select your model:
12345...32

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

10 year old car - Still a gem!!

Flow, 03/20/2016
S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my Toyota Corolla S 2007 in fall of 2006, and named her Libby. Truth be told, I have had prettier (aesthetically pleasing) cars, but no car has ever matched her reliability. She is now 216,000 miles old and still keeps on keeping on. When I got her, I was single and now 7 years later, we have a 7 year old daughter, 2 big dogs and Libby. My husband's truck is in the shop, and Libby has been our single vehicle off/on since 2008. In 2012-current, I've had a relatively long commute for my job, upwards of 45-60 min one way, so both ways everyday - Lots of driving. Libby is a true workhorse, and we ensure she is has regular maintenance (full synthetic oil changes, etc.). She's never, knock on wood, had any major repair. Right now she needs new shocks/struts (front/back) because we've lived in some very rural areas with lots of pot holes, dips and rough terrain. I'm on this website right now because we're searching for a bigger family vehicle, and will likely give Libby to a family friend while she job searches. I want to say the Toyota Corolla S is outstanding value, reliability and performance. It is not made for fast rides and showing off, but for a solid smaller sedan that excels in endurance and good quality!

Love This Car!

Brooke, 09/25/2015
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased my 2007 Toyota Corolla LE, 5-speed manual transmission car from a dealer in 2011 after parting ways with my '96 Honda Civic. I love this car. It has great get up and go and is super reliable. When I first got this car, I had a long highway commute each day and I got amazing gas mileage (36 MPG). Two years ago, I moved and my commute is now a 10 minute drive through town and even though my MPG dropped is is still averaging about 33 MPG. Not bad! When I purchased the car it had 75,000 miles on it and since then I have nearly doubled that to 135,000 miles. It is still going strong. No issues. No super expensive repairs, just regular maintenance. This car is great! I had planned (and would love) to drive this car until it refuses to go anymore but our family acquired two large dogs so I am forced to seek out a larger vehicle. But I am sad to see my car go! I would buy it again in a heartbeat!

4.13 out of 5 stars

Good value for the money

Biff, 10/04/2006
LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Positives: Classic and classy exterior. Quiet and comfortable interior. This car is peppy on the start, smooth on the braking. Excellent fit and finish. Turns corners very easily and quickly. Excellent gas mileage. Short enough to parallel park in city. Negatives: cheap plastic storage slots under radio waste space; drink holders awkward to use, spill onto seats, should be under radio; radio control too complex, too many FM buttons; rear headrests block driver's view; antenna easy to steal, should power retract; needs flat surface for food/small objects in lieu of bulky container under armrest; driver-side piller creates blind spot. For $15,363 a very good value.

ad labelAd
Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
Choose the trim, color, options, packages and more for your Toyota

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Buy

D-Kal, 10/14/2006
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this car one month ago. I love it. 40 mpg overall avg with 25%city/75% hwy after 2000 miles. Handles well and acceleration with the 5 speed is great. The drivers seat takes some getting used to, not the most comfortable. I am 5'll'' and 195lbs and the seat and front leg room are only adequate for my size. I would not recommend this car to anyone above 6'2'' or 220lbs. The build quality is typically Toyota solid. My backup car is a 93 Corolla that has 222,000miles on it and still runs great, so I am hoping the reliability will be the same with the 07. Overall, its a well built car with excellent resale value, is great on gas, and has a history of bulletproof reliability.

Reliable, smart, Corolla

Coryt, 06/26/2016
CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car gave me peace of mind. I knew I would make any destination. Fuel bills were low and repair costs too

3 out of 5 stars