Used 2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews - 151 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corolla model:

Worst car I have ever had!
By Vlad P

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Most important in cars for me is the reliability. I hate when the cars break down. It always happens at the worst possible time. When I was choosing a new car back in 2007 I thought Toyota was a good name for its reliability. Wrong! This car was a disaster. Electronics don't work. Breaks break all the time. And in the end at 100K miles the transmission failed. I would NEVER expected that from Toyota. This was my first and definitely the last Toyota.

Happy With My Corolla
By Sandra McKechnie

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

The Toyota Corolla has a solid reputation for dependability and longevity. Would highly recommend.

Great little sedan!
By Will Chang

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for the past 10 years, and it still drives like it's new. The MPG is great, (around 38), which is great since I don't want to go to the gas station every single day. I have made a couple modifications, such as replacing the headlights, (which I needed to aim upwards, not Toyota's fault since they're aftermarket.) There is some road noise, but I don't really mind since it's not that loud, the radio is fine, but I took off my antenna since it ruined the look of the car, and the radio works just fine without it anyways. This car is very reliable to drive, and I'm not worried about it breaking down. Something funny is that I've been using the same battery for the past 10 years, and I think that now is probably the time to replace it. Storage space is excellent considering the size of the car. I would highly recommend waxing the car at least once every year to protect the paint. However, I had to paint a couple places on the car myself, so I will need the car professionally painted. Other than that, I can't really think of much else to say here, other than if you're looking for a car to drive on the daily, this is the one.

Reliable, smart, Corolla
By Coryt

2007 Toyota Corolla CE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

This car gave me peace of mind. I knew I would make any destination. Fuel bills were low and repair costs too

Faithful little car
By catherine r

2007 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Mechanic says at 125,000 miles (mostly highway miles) it'll go another 125,000. It's that well-made. Rust appeared only in 10th year of ownership and I had it removed. Now it's like new.

One year later the rust returns and I must sell it. Shocked at Toyota dealership to test drive new Toyota cars all loud, uncomfortable, noisy and with ugly grilles instead of real front ends. No new Toyota for me. Maybe Honda or Nissan.