Used 1999 Toyota Corolla Consumer Reviews

Used Corolla for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Takes a Licking-keeps on ticking

You Got it TOYota, 08/31/2005
LE 4dr Sedan

We got this little toyota 99 le 4 door from a party that had got it from a salvage yard. At 72k miles it got hit on the pass. quarter panel, trunk, and rear bumper. It was repaired, you can't even tell it was ever in an accident. It drives like a dream, and don't have to tell you that 30+ mpg is excellent these days. So not only is it a great car, but it can take a hit. Esp. since it has side and front air bags in the le model...Go for it, Toyota !!1

Reliable workhorse

ncng, 01/26/2004
CE 4dr Sedan

This is my first car that I bought in 1999. It has been trouble free and very reliable ever since I bought it. LOVE IT!

reliable, reliable, reliable

shane, 01/24/2006
CE 4dr Sedan

As a college student, what I really want is something that is reliable (read = cheap to maintain), safe, and fuel efficient. The Corolla fits the bill.

Daughter's first car

alshoe, 03/25/2004
CE 4dr Sedan

Just purchased this car for our daughter used within the last week. It has 57,000 miles. Was looking for a reliable car, good safety rating and easy to drive. The Corolla definately fits this description. It has the 4 spd automatic, power windows and door locks. It has a pretty peppy 4 cylinder engine and expect good fuel economy. Climate controls work well. Should be a good car for our daughter.

I love my Toyota!

sfvguy, 11/17/2004
LE 4dr Sedan

Best car I've ever had. No problems in 5+ years and 75,000 miles! Would be hard for me to buy anything but a Toyota given the reliability and quality of this car!

12345...16