Used 2004 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

Used Avalon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

2004 XLS Avalon is a Keeper

Jim-n-IL, 07/12/2009

We bought our XLS at 30k and now have 120k. This car is truly the best bang for the buck on the road of any other. We recently had a screech when starting, and replaced starter, didn't fix prob, dealer thought flywheel, turned out to be battery! Features are superb and gas mileage is also. Driving slower (55-60) provides close to 30mpg, above 70 is 28 and less. Onboard computer gives immediate feedback for mpg. Roominess and reliability, not to mention all the options truly make this car a keeper. We recently researched others on this chassis, 00-04 and found several at 250k and up, so that makes us confident. We will keep this one until we get to that point. Why not save your money?!?!

love it

hawkeye, 09/27/2003

I testdrove several cars before deciding on the Avalon. I liked it better than the more expensive Lexus ES300, because the Avalon feels spacier. The nav system is working very well. For destinations that I'm familiar with it always picks the best route I've learned over the years (in 'quickest' mode). It's taught me some new routes when using 'shortest' or 'alternate' mode. The screen is clear under all conditions, being mounted under a slight overhang. The Avalon responds real well, is comfortable/luxurious to drive, and when kicked down really accelerates well for such a large car.

Toyota Avalon

JOHN, 01/30/2005

This my second Avalon was very pleased with first car even more pleased with cutrrent Avalon.I drive from FL to NJ round trip four times a year.. very enjoyable trip.. driving is effortless & extremely comfortable. Comfort of the seats.

2004 Avalon XLS

mjk, 10/17/2003

Wonderfully quiet, comfortable ride. Responsive, easy steering and plenty of acceleration. All the features you'd ever want in a car. I'm delight so far.

Wonderful

Ann, 01/22/2017
XLS 4dr Sedan w/Bucket Seats (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Best car I've owned---and I've owned a lot of cars over many years. Reliable--safe and rides like a dream.

12345...24