Used 2005 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Reviews

Used Forenza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...22

Pros
Cons

Dependable

spainishkat, 04/26/2012
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased this car for our son who was going to college in 2008. We have never had any problems. It is not a sports car or a chick magnet. If you want a dependable gas saving car this is it.

Paid off, now it's history!

cubbie1, 06/06/2010
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

First week of purchase I hated it! Took it back and they sold my trade in. I have cursed since I bought it, never another Suzuki again! The rims bend like pasta when I hit any pothole, and headlights go through bulbs like crazy. The CD player has been replaced 2x's and the suspension squeaks! Here's an idea: Suzuki stay with the bikes cause the cars are crap! I traded in a Honda and that's my next purchase. If you're looking at a Suzuki, don't walk away from it, RUN!

I love my 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon EX

FGS, 07/25/2010
EX 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my daughter to drive to college in Tampa while living in Tampa. She put 150 miles of highway driving every day for four years. She graduated and gave it back to me after graduation with 102K miles. There were a couple of highway accidents, two recalls and all the required maintenance checks, but overall this car is outstanding for the price I paid. If it had Bluetooth technology, it would walk on water. I am convinced that this car could not do better for its price tag. Yes, there's that Air Bag light issue, but hey, nobody's perfect. I rate it five stars. Too bad they discontinued making it. It was a great little station wagon with all the comforts of a luxury sedan.

Turning Out Very Nicely

Rev320, 04/14/2005
S 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I nead headroom, so my choice of cars is limited. The Forenza wagon fits me just right. Loads of features for not a lot of cash. Nice styling. Great interior. Decent handling. Great stereo. Very practical. Dealer is super helpful. I'm really picky and found a couple of small problems that were fixed easily. It's made from very proven parts from the world wide parts bin, so it should hold up well. Some people complain that the engine sounds like a 4 cylinder and that the car doesn't handle like a Porsche. The same folks would complain if they bought a cheeseburger and it didn't taste like a t-bone steak. This car is a very tasty cheeseburger indeed.

Suzuki...if only!

kungfuking, 04/21/2014
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car is made by 3 (that's right 3) different motor companies. This vehicle is part Suzuki, part Daewoo and part Cheverolet....all LEMON. Don't believe me look under the hood you will see American and Asian parts put together attempting to work in harmony with each other. If you need a cheap car don't look here the maintenance is just too much.

12345...22