Used 2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Tough car

Frank, 12/03/2010

I liked the room and AWD. Car does great in all conditions. Milage OK avg. 27plus MPG commute. When there is no traffic 30 MPG at 65 to 70 MPH. Stero system terrible in the PA mountains. Only complaint is that it goes through factory front pads every 12k. Goes 30k with after market pads. I have over 175000 miles on the car and it shows no signs of giving up.

Good car

katie, 05/09/2006

I like my little Suzuki Aerio. I get 30 mpg on Florida highways where we drive 75 mph. I like the way it handles. It's got excellent pick up for a 4 cylinder. The radio controls on the steering wheel are very handy. I also like the a/c and heat controls. For a small car, the seats are quite comfortable.

I love this car

Adam H, 05/23/2006

We were shopping for a fuel efficient car that had good safty ratings, warraty and an affordable price. We bought the all wheel drive automatic version of the Aerio. It drives great. It's not as peppy as the 03' Mustang we traded in but it's a lot of fun to drive. The best feature of this car is the roominess inside. It's very deceiving!

Fourth New Car

Phil, 03/06/2006

My 2006 Suzuki Aerio is my fourth new car purchase and fourteenth car purchase ever. For a small, low-priced and economic car, the handling, power, and comfort are excellent. This line of cars will catch up to the other Japanese car-makers in a few years and will probably become like-priced. Buying now gets you a super-bargain.

Suzuki Aerio for Fun and Economy

Larry, 11/12/2006

I LOVE my Aerio. I bought it to combat $3.00/gallon gas but have discovered a new fun and exciting driving experience. It's quicker and less expensive than the competition with more amenities.

Enjoying the Suzuki Aerio Premium AWD

Hazel, 01/29/2007

The Suzuki Aerio Premium AWD is a winner. It has been navigating icy roads and hills with ease. It has good acceleration and stopping power which I consider important for safety. All of my family members love it. The trunk has a wide opening and plenty of room for an oversize stroller and lots of other items. It is getting good gas mileage, too.

Very Satisfied

m1wick, 11/30/2007

I loved owning the '05 vehicle so much that I purchased an '06. I would definitely recommend this car to someone looking for a compact.

Good car till you need a repair!!!!!

shankus74, 11/16/2013

Beside changing tires and brakes the other repairs are laborious!!! Try to replace a ball joint, all the bolts are rusted and you need to replace them all!a job of 30 min takes 4 hours in labor. wait and youll see those major flaws!!

I Love My Aerio!

zeabry, 08/17/2008

I love my Aerio. It is first car I have owned and I would not trade it for the world. We love Suzuki's and have the Aerio and XL-7. I would recommend this car to anyone. I has great power, great amount of head and leg room, and is just an all around great car. t is a joy to drive.

A VIC to an AERIO

Motorhead73, 04/26/2009

I LOVE the AERIO. The couch in a boat(crown Vic) was scary driving on wet roads and the weight was great for coasting. The security the Aerio has provided is the biggest seller for me. It hugs the road and grabs the corners without any sway. The control of the front end with the Aerio sets the ice fear to the back burner. The power on the 2 uphill climbs over looking a steep cliff makes me feel !!!! The seat wraps around you like a race car seat for secure fit in a drive of great head and arm room with two people in the front, I the larger lovebug and I do NOT feel crunched in any way. Like sitting in a chair, sliding across the seat for entry (not a drop to the floor)

51050