Used 2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Well Satisfied

David, 01/21/2010
4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased used 06 in Jan 2010 with 48,000 miles. Very pleased with 31 MPG. Seats are comfortable and supportive which I believe the tall cabin and upright seating contribute too. Mine is the basic model so no cruise. Wish Suzuki had cut cost on the “Auto” climate control system and made cruise standard. Also wish the intermittent wpers had more variation. One speed intermittent wipers just doesn’t cut it in the Northwest. Clutch is smooth and positive. Impressed with fit and finished of interior except for the carpet which is a bit thin. Large trunk area is nice and fold down seat add to the space but body structure intrudes making the opening behind the seat somewhat constricted.

My First New Car

RJL, 01/04/2006
Premium 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I just bought a 2006 Suzuki Aerio Premium and I love it! It's so easy to handle. It's a perfect little car to keep me on the go.

Aerio-DYNAMIC

brotherburce, 03/07/2006
4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

From the shiny exterior to the upgraded interior features, the Suzuki Aerio offers much more than its class competition. It comes with electric windows, door locks, mirrors, keyless remote entry, side airbags, a visually catchy instrument panel, and great CD/MP3 6 speaker sound system with steering wheel controls to start things off. Add an impressive 2.3 litre power plant with a responsive automatic transmission for quick highway response. As a tall person, I appreciate the high seating position that aids in visibility and easy access. Its steering is responsive and the suspension gives you a bigger feel than the car actually is. the Aerio has a unique design in the parking lot and on the freeway, I like Aerio's stingy attitude toward gas.

Great Car

Liz Marshall, 08/26/2006
4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

The Suzuki Aerio is the best AWD deal out there. I am looking at a safer commute with a small price tag. I love the roomy interior, it handles well, it is great looking, and it's a good value. I love this car!

Value with Extras and Power

FJG, 03/07/2007
Premium 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first Suzuki purchase and it was a good choice. The car has ample room, comfort and offers good performance. Its 155 horsepower delivers over 30 mpg in combined city/hwy driving. I have owned it for six months and had zero issues.