Used 2006 Suzuki Aerio Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Suzuki Aerio for Fun and Economy

Larry, 11/12/2006
Premium 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE my Aerio. I bought it to combat $3.00/gallon gas but have discovered a new fun and exciting driving experience. It's quicker and less expensive than the competition with more amenities.

Very Satisfied

m1wick, 11/30/2007
4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I loved owning the '05 vehicle so much that I purchased an '06. I would definitely recommend this car to someone looking for a compact.

Good car till you need a repair!!!!!

shankus74, 11/16/2013
4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Beside changing tires and brakes the other repairs are laborious!!! Try to replace a ball joint, all the bolts are rusted and you need to replace them all!a job of 30 min takes 4 hours in labor. wait and youll see those major flaws!!

I Love My Aerio!

zeabry, 08/17/2008
4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Aerio. It is first car I have owned and I would not trade it for the world. We love Suzuki's and have the Aerio and XL-7. I would recommend this car to anyone. I has great power, great amount of head and leg room, and is just an all around great car. t is a joy to drive.

A VIC to an AERIO

Motorhead73, 04/26/2009
4dr Sedan AWD (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I LOVE the AERIO. The couch in a boat(crown Vic) was scary driving on wet roads and the weight was great for coasting. The security the Aerio has provided is the biggest seller for me. It hugs the road and grabs the corners without any sway. The control of the front end with the Aerio sets the ice fear to the back burner. The power on the 2 uphill climbs over looking a steep cliff makes me feel !!!! The seat wraps around you like a race car seat for secure fit in a drive of great head and arm room with two people in the front, I the larger lovebug and I do NOT feel crunched in any way. Like sitting in a chair, sliding across the seat for entry (not a drop to the floor)