Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

dependable fun driving car

tim ashley, 12/13/2015
GS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great little car I bought for my daughter's first car and 4 years later she's still driving it.Our only major problem was the transmission.It was blamed on the tow truck for towing from the rear after a little mishap she had at a local sonic.Word of advice if ever get towed have them to load on a roll off and not towed from the rear.It burned out our tranny.Other than that,we had headlights replaced and very bad design on that deal,gotta pull bumper off for that.We have put 123,000 miles on it and have not a problem.We also changed wheels and tires to give more ground clearence. Pulled off all emblem's and had them powdered coated a light bronze color to match wheels now it's a head Turner.Best foreign car we have owned(next to my Nissan pu).

Love my car

R G, 08/06/2016
GS Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Okay, so my car is 13 hears old. I bought it used as a rental when it was a year old. It doesn't have any of the bells and whistles like the new ones do. Although mine did come with a 5-CD player. I've never had to do any major repairs, all I've ever had to do was regular maintenance (which does include some hoses, etc.). My milage is closer to 26 to 28 mpg or better. I do have two complaints: 1. It's too low to the ground. I've tore my bumper up on parking curbs. 2. It doesn't have enough room between the seat and the petals--for me, I have long legs for a woman--I use the same length as a 6'2" man on the truck I drive for work. Otherwise it's been a great car. Dependable, comfortable, and economical.

Best Car Ever Owned

Katherine Razzi, 06/09/2017
S Fwd 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2003 Suzuki Aereo has been the best car I ever owned. Of course, being garage kept has a lot to do with it, but it has only needed the bare minimum of maintenance for a lot of driving. Highway driving too!! With over 200,000 miles, she still keeps up with the fastest and picks up speed quick when needed. My only problem has been with the A/C. Had 2 mechanics try to fix it and the 1st put in a brand new compressor. Hopefully it can be repaired. Gets mighty hot around here in the summer! I saw an Aereo just like mine list for $5K. It's a good deal if she was well-kept. I intend to keep her for another 10 years if she'll have me!

This Car Has Been A Great Friend To Me

Gilberts Lover, 12/31/2017
SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Just as rare as it is to find that loyal, reliable and trustworrhy friend, you will find the 2003 Suzuki Aerio Wagon SXD. They stopped making these awesome cars but only God knows why. I love this car, it has been refreshingly reliable, fuel economy is awesome and I have only needed routine maintenance on it, and at 145k mi. that is great. Parking in SF is easy. I pick up all kinds of things with the cargo space. I will never buy a sedan after having a wagon. He sure isn't a looker, but old Gilbert has kept me safe and gotten me places in life- and I love the old boy for that.

Wonderful Car...LONG LASTING!

Zavier, 02/01/2018
SX Fwd 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased used instead wasting money on a monthly rental after my Jag crashed and had to fight tooth and nail to get paid from Allstate Insurance. So this was meant to be a temporary or lets say a fill-in car. So lets see I purchased it with 150k miles on it. Currently, at 200,000 on a car that was supposed to be meant to be basically a fill-in and disposable. I've changed the oil to full synthetic, had one $140 dollars repair to a RR Axle other than that, no-problems to speak of a great little car with more than enough room! Engine light have a tendency to stay on..but its a just a touchy fault mechanism. Leaving the hatch open no reason you couldn't move a sofa or furniture if needed. Pulled off a few points for lack of arm-rests for the driver and passenger, does makes it uncomfortable for exceptionally long rides..but hey, still a great car for short trips. Love the hatch compartments in the floor.

12345...24