Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Best price/quality ratio in its class

yurets, 06/17/2003

roomy enough, peppy enough, surprisingly good cornering and breaking, not really noisy for 4 cyl. car

great deal and unique car...best in show

theloneabalone, 06/26/2003

bought my yellow aerio sx, ABS and auto but no AWD. Dealer was very helpful and not sleazy. got the car for 13550 inc. destination fee. roomy, unique, fast, quiet,fast,versatile,fast,fun to drive, fast. originaly intended to replace my 88 tercel, my wife now borrows it everytime she can. no neighbors with torches threatening to burn my "ugly" car like car &driver warned me. bahhumbug!!! everyone that looks at the car loves it!!

Traded in my Aerio after 2 MO/8K CAUTION

gkxp, 06/29/2003

In April, I bought a 2003 Suzuki Aerio S. The low price, black interior, 145HP Engine and digital dash sold me. Now in June and after 8000 miles, I traded it in. Reasons? VERY BAD handling in windy/highway driving! Black fabric on driver's-side door trim armrest is already pealing off. Be forewarned if you do a lot of highway driving as I do. Depreciation Percentage higher than others in class.

Very under-estimated car

cdrl, 07/06/2003

In my opinion although this car came sixth out of six in it's category, it came number one in both engine and transmission. This is 90% of what you want in a car. Very cormfortable seats and guess what - all my friends (some have a Matrix and a Protege 5) think that this is the most fun car to own. Love the sound of the peppy engine, very fuctional interior unlike the competitors who have useless storage for things like cellphones Safety hazard) and junk food (no place for wrappers. Gets quieter at higher speeds