Used 2003 Suzuki Aerio Consumer Reviews

Used Aerio for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

My reliable, can-do hatchback

D. Tom, 02/15/2016
SX AWD 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car has been with me through 4 different house moves in 2 states. What impresses best is that the read seats fold down truly flat. I have fitted a washing machine and love seats, and a rolled futon mattress into this baby. Noisy ride - can't hear radio very well at times. Mechanically reliable for past 12 years, only clutch needed attention at 100k miles. I hope to get an even 200k miles out of this. Great value for the price!!

Love my little mobile bubble

mmaddalena3, 08/19/2012

If you don't mind looking like you're driving around in a gigantic bubble-then this is the car for you. I'm 5'11 and my husband is 6'4 and this car has enough room for us and our family of giants. I have had this same car for about 7 years now, used, and I haven't had trouble with driving in the snow. I owned it through the summer in South Florida and through the "sno-maggedon" in Virginia and found it to be a great vehicle for either location. I will agree it's basically plastic but I was side swiped a few years ago and it kept me safe. The cables on the battery though do fray so keep an eye under the hood ever so often. Otherwise it's money well spent.

A Life Saver

becky03, 11/21/2011

I have been hit by 13 deer while driving this car. It has had its front bumper. hood and either fender replaced atleast 8-9 times. A racoon took out the front bumper once...The body could be of better material. The rest inside and out is original. After all this I have not been hurt and it is still running. 200,000 miles and all I have done is changed the oil regularly, the occasional alignment, new tires and just had the radiator flushed. Drove it 1800 miles to see family and am driving it back those 1800 miles. I expect to get another 100,000 miles.

Little Car, Many Annoyances

Handy Dude, 05/16/2010

The car is fun to drive especially around the city. Being small it isn't comfortable on long trips. The interior storage is well thought out. It has never stranded me fortunately, but I don't trust the car much. It's annoying and costly to own. It goes through tires every 20,000 miles max, even with alignments and rotation; the rear alignment lacks a key adjustment; brake rotators warp easily and brakes need replacing often; fuel economy of a big V8, and the AC belt tensioner is hard to replace and doesn't last long before it gets really noisy. The interior clock light goes off when the headlights are turned on and there other annoyances. The black velor door panels are hard to keep clean.

America's best kep secret

Dave7001_, 11/23/2002

Got a 5Sp- hard to find but worth the perseverance (not that the auto is bad, I just like to shift).

12345...24