Skip to main content

$18,795

Save as much as $574
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
    4 out of 5 stars

Smooth Ride

Ryan Smo, 03/21/2021
    2021 Subaru Impreza Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Smooth, responsive, and good on gas. I got black exterior and black interior. It looks extremely crisp.

Mechanical problem with less than 5000 miles

Brian W, 07/28/2021
    updated 08/01/2022
    2021 Subaru Impreza Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought the Impreza after researching and finding it was supposed to be a very reliable car. So far, I am not impressed. The check engine light came on 2 weeks ago. Dealer ran a test and said nothing showed up so they sent me on my way. Now it came back on again. This time they tell me it is the valve assembly which will take 5 days to come in. A brand new car with this few miles should not be having problems. So much for reliability. My first Subaru and probably my last. Unfortunately, I am stuck with this stinker for a few years. Update: After 5 trips to the dealer, Subaru finally fixed the problem and it has not reoccurred. Finally had to contact National Subaru as the local dealer where I bought the car could have cared less about fixing the problem. Decades of buying new cars and this is a first for me. A problem with a brand new car in the first 2 months (I had not even made the first payment when the check engine light first came on). Horrendous service from the dealer where I bought the car. A year later I am still astounded by the utter lack of customer care. This was my first Subaru and it is probably my last. Love the car’s performance, just despise the local dealer service.

Subaru does not disappoint

Barbara Kamen, 05/19/2021
    2021 Subaru Impreza 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Rides great. Beautiful inside and out. Always a smooth drive and impressive safety features.

2023 Subaru Impreza
    At a Glance:
    • 7 Colors
    • 2 Trims
    • 4 Packages
    • $20,295starting MSRP
    BUILD & PRICESubaru.com
    MSRP excludes destination and delivery charges, tax, title, and registration fees. Retailer sets actual price. Certain equipment may be required in specific states, which can modify your MSRP. See your retailer for details. 2023 Subaru Impreza Sport 5-door shown has an MSRP of $23,995.

Exceeds Expectations

Phil T., 10/23/2021
    2021 Subaru Impreza Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Our Subaru Impreza Premium Model looks great (Crystal White) and performs nicely. The car holds the road well, gives a very comfortable ride for its modest size, and accelerates well. No problem merging into highway traffic at 65 mph. Very impressed with the car's performance and suspension.

3 out of 5 stars

Good car if you like the drivers window always ope

Carmen, 09/04/2022
    2021 Subaru Impreza Sport 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Had them check this problem at least 6 times. Go to close the drivers window and it would go three quarters of the way up and go back down again. Sometimes I had to try closing it 5 times before it would stay up. Last time they replaced the track with a new improved track. Got to say it lasted at least 6 months. I will never own another Subaru