Skip to main content
MSRP Starting at
$28,595

Save as much as $1,267
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 BRZ, so we've included reviews for other years of the BRZ since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Wonderful BRZ

Tom, 04/23/2023
    updated 10/27/2023
    2023 Subaru BRZ Premium 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I'm an old guy and have owned everything from VW bugs to Ferrari. Hands down the new BRZ is the best value most fun of any car I have owned, and I've owned a lot. Absolutely no buyers remorse, the car makes you smile every time you get in it. I'm mid 60's and got the manual it's sooo much fun. You can't go wrong with this little car. Auto or manual you will enjoy every moment your driving it. UPDATE: I'm 64 born in Detroit and have owned everything from VW bugs to Ferrari and everything in between. Muscle cars Detroit iron to MG midgets. The BRZ is absolutely the best most fun car I've owned yet. Yes no Tech. but a back up camera manual transmission. I'm regressing back to how driving was for drivers. Man controlling machine I smile everytime I fire up that little flat four, So much fun!!

fun

Jeff , 05/14/2023
    2023 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

love driving the car and all the features. I was a little surprised when I found out it doesn't have a spare tire.

5 out of 5 stars

The most affordable fun you'll have in a new car

BRZ.Robb, 09/04/2023
    2023 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Overall I love this car but to start off with a few negatives, I'd point out the back seats, lack of tech features, and space. The back seats are way too small to sit in comfortably. The car isn't packed with many tech features, which Im totally fine with because I understood what I was buying, it's a small and cheap sports car I don't need every new feature to drive costs up. Realistically the only actual issue I have with the car is how small it is inside, it's difficult to get in and out of the car in small parking lots, I also have scratched my steering wheel a lot from my pocket knife clip hitting it due to how tight it is getting in. The positives are basically everything else, it's not the quickest sports car I've owned but it's definitely the most fun. With an aftermarket exhaust the car sounds great, very unique sound with the deeper rumble compared to last gen. This thing is a low cost drift machine, very fun and a surprisingly stable car while drifting or powersliding. Subaru is awesome! I've never had such a positive experience while purchasing a car, the process was really fast it was about an hour total in and out, there are a ton of official Subaru accessories for the vehicle as well even including pet packages and everything, the team was super helpful and kind, the after care is really good as well I got a few phone calls/emails about my experience. The aftermarket support is unmatched with Japanese sports cars, there were already tons and tons of aftermarket items I could buy only 2 years after the new generation was released when I purchased mine. Within 3 months I had already purchased and fitted most of the aftermarket parts that I'm rocking today. Definitely a 5/5 car for sure, if you haven't bought one yet your biggest concern should be the rumors of blown engines. I haven't had any problems and let's just say I don't baby this car at all, but its something to keep an eye on.

3 out of 5 stars
    3 out of 5 stars

Awesome Car!

DJC Boatdad, 01/13/2023
    updated 07/13/2023
    2023 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have had it for almost a year and it is every thing I thought it was going to be. With winter tires I have been doing fine in my snowy climate. For a sports car it has a nice storage space in the trunk & rear seat. If you want more get an SUV. It’s old school fun, tech is not overdone, display panels show just what I need with the reliability of a car made in Japan.

Love my 22 brz

Jay, 05/11/2022
    2022 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Had it a week, can’t say enough about it that is positive. Simply perfect except wish car play would work over Bluetooth