Skip to main content

MSRP Starting at
$28,595

Save as much as $290
Select your trim:

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 BRZ, so we've included reviews for other years of the BRZ since its last redesign.

Love my 22 brz

Jay, 05/11/2022
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Had it a week, can’t say enough about it that is positive. Simply perfect except wish car play would work over Bluetooth

Awesome Car

DarkHelmet, 02/17/2022
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Solid car with great acceleration and handling, to go along with attractive styling and Subaru reliability. In the past 5 years I owned a 4th gen Mazda MX-5 Miata and a 2018 Honda Civic Si so I have a good basis for comparison. The BRZ is fun to drive and the quality of the car is really impressive!!!

3 out of 5 stars

It’s pretty

LS, 04/07/2022
updated 10/11/2022
2022 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Sleek and pretty. It reminds me of a big sister to the Miata that I loved! But, I loved the Miata. I’m not in love with the BRZ. I wish it were a convertible. I think it’s ridiculous that the doors don’t automatically lock. I hate having to use my phone in order to utilize the automatic start. Additionally, after three years I will have to pay for that feature. The gas mileage is about 24 miles to the gallon. Not bad but certainly not great. It It is a very rough ride. It takes a couple of minutes to warm up which can be annoying. It’s very difficult to properly clean the back window. The insurance on it is crazy. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this car other than it looks good.

2 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

Awesome Car!

DJC Boatdad, 01/13/2023
2023 Subaru BRZ Limited 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have had it for a few months and it is every thing I thought it was going to be. With winter tires I have been doing fine in my snowy climate. For a sports car it has a nice storage space in the trunk & rear seat. If you want more get an SUV. It’s old school fun, tech is not overdone, display panels show just what I need with the reliability of a car made in Japan.