Used 2005 Saturn L300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used L300 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A dark-horse winner

Phil, 05/16/2006

We chose the L300 over the Mazda6, VW Passat, and Subaru Legacy and we couldn't be happier. It is a sharp looking car that you don't see at every street corner, and the V6 is underrated in its performance--this car goes. It's a blast to drive and has been completely reliable. You really can't beat it for the money--with all the incentives, the car was thousands less as equipped than others in its class, and in my opinion far better looking to boot. Even the mileage is commendable considering the abundant power (we average 24 to 30 mpg).

Excellent value

Curtis, 01/10/2006

Very good car for the money. The few folks who gave negative comments about this car must expect BMW or Mercedes performance. You are not paying for a BMW or Mercedes.

Saturn L300

BBarnett224, 11/06/2004

This Saturn has the ride of a heaVIER CAR, THE ROAD PREFORMANCE IS EXCELLENT, IT IS COMFORTaBLE TO DRIVE, ALL CONTROLS ARE WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE DRIVER. Quiet inside the passenger compartment. roomy ,large trunk, good gas mileage Lumbar control is out of place for driver located to the right side twist knob operation(should be power controlled)

Great at nothing

Benny, 10/17/2008

I owned this car for several years and put over 50K on it. It was reliable, never had a major repair! But that was all the good I can say. The car had no personality. It had average power, average gas mileage, average handling, looks were bland and the car was absolutely no fun to drive. The plastic body made the car sound as if you were doing 110mph wile simply cruising down the highway at 60mph.

I will always buy a Saturn

MCaz21, 09/06/2005

This is my second Saturn L series, I had an 2003 L200, but the L200 doesn't compare to the L300 V6. Big difference in fuel economy. I get better gas mileage on the interstate with the V6 than the 4 cyl. I have never had a problem with my Saturn's and will always own one.