Used 2015 Ram Promaster City Minivan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ram Promaster City Minivan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Promaster City model:

Promaster City Tradesman with cargo partition.
By Martin

2015 Ram Promaster City Minivan Tradesman SLT Cargo 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

It is pretty tight in the cab with the cargo partition installed. The seats are comfortable. About 25000 miles on my van, purchased new. No maintenance problems at all so far. Have carried pallet loads up to 1400 pounds in it around town. Independent rear suspension is nice.

Good for small paint companies
By Noel torres rodriguez

2015 Ram Promaster City Minivan Tradesman SLT Cargo 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I hade purchased a 2015 Promaster City slt .the Ram drives so much better then ,chevy,nissan,fords.Thank to me ,Noel FRM Noelspainting &Handyman Ser, for making it possible for the aftermarket dashkits, Chrysler Data Interface kit,for all rams to install aftermarket radios YA! and Ive took my van to there local shop [non-permissible content removed] and I was the first van to get this after market parts installed and they sure did ! they keep it for a week and had a slamming system put in 2015 kenwwod 7 " touch screen, 2000 amp 12 sub ,mids & highs all possible thanks to me that ive push the senior tech colins the man to proceed these upgrades so you all can enjoy. anyways my 2 only complaints are the rotors that arnt good enough i think is defective told mopar about this and i was ignord ,2nd when you drive for 3hrs the van seems to get very hot on he inside pannels and the outside head lights to were it can burn you if you put your hand on it for a min other then that i think is a good work van

Nice little van
By Chris

2015 Ram Promaster City Minivan Tradesman SLT Cargo 4dr Minivan (2.4L 4cyl 9A)

I have purchased a 2015 Promaster City. I looked at the Nissan Nv200 And the Chevy City Express. The Chevy is just a rebadged Nissan and they want you to pay for them doing that at around 2k more. I test drove the Nissan twice. Not a bad little van , but I could tell it was best designed for the city, and no tow rating. The Nissan is slow. What got me on the Ram was 50 more horsepower. Got it with a factory trailer hitch rated to tow 2000lbs. So it can tow my 4 wheeler to play on the weekends, ect. Plus the ram drives so much better. 80mph down the highway at just over 2k rpm. Nice. Only have 2000 miles on it and averaging 27 highway and 21 city loaded with probably 500 pounds of tools. Also very stable in winds, handles like a car. So far so good. the transmission is a little strange, as well as the gas pedal is touchy, quarter throttle acts like its floored, But overall I can get used to that for the trade off in towing and performance.