Used 2011 Porsche Cayman Coupe Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Porsche Cayman Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayman model:

Love my Cayman
By Bob

2011 Porsche Cayman Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.9L 6cyl 6M)

If you enjoy driving, and if you appreciate the performance of a well balanced and harmonized vehicle, you will probably enjoy driving a Cayman. As with any car, do your research and due diligence before committing to a purchase.

Can I see my engine please
By wxsusilo

2011 Porsche Cayman Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.9L 6cyl 6M)

I just had the car for 3 days and put 200 plus miles on it. It's a fun car to drive, the handling is superb. Mine comes with sport chrono and comfort package, paddle shift steering, sound system upgrade, natural leather(red), 19" wheel, and most of other options (bi xenon, etc). I regret my choice of an optional 19" wheel, it makes the car too stiff and feels heavier then the test drive car. Maybe it would be better combined with optional PASM which I didn't take.

The engine bariton sound is nice and Sport Plus mode somehow feels like you have a different engine and significantly faster. Launch Control activation is a fun thing to try too.

Need an engine opening or see through glass so we can at least see what we paid for. Paddle shift option that can be combined with multimedia-fuction steering wheel. Spare tire would be nice.