Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

love my pontiac

gi-gi, 10/23/2003

Bought this one used, it's clean with great pick-up. Fun to drive and everyone fits. Needs better cup holders.

Very Pleased

mwoomer, 11/01/2003

I am very pleased with my car thus far. It is much nicer than the similarly priced Chyrsler I owned before I bought my GT. Has very good acceleration, and nice styling. It takes corners like no other car I have ever driven under $40,000.

2003 GT is my second GP

orwoody, 03/02/2003

Purchased my 2003 GT and love it. I had a 2000 GTP which I really liked and was forced to trade in on another vehicle. I missed it so much when I was able I went looking for another GP. I went with the GT because of the skyrocketing price of gas.(GTP takes premium) I drive a lot and the 2003 is a great road car and fun to drive when I want to be sporty. I've had no problems or complaints on either the 2000 or 2003 I've owned.

What a great car!

kenly777, 12/03/2003

I love my car!!!!

Pontiac Keeps Me Moving

averagej0e, 12/06/2003

I have an uncle that has been driving Pontiacs for probably better than 30 years now. My first Pontiac was a 2000 Grand Am GT, and served me like no other car I've owned. The 03 Grand Prix GT is simply a fantastic sport-sedan, and so far has surpassed the Grand Am in total satisfaction in my eyes.

Fun Car

oma Deb, 12/24/2003

My husband loves it because its fun to drive. It turns easily and drives very smooth. Of course he loves the sporty look. I have to admit even I love the outside design of this model. Fuel efficency is okay. The front passanger seats are very comfie, and the dashboard design looks great and is user friendly.

Love it

red on the head, 05/04/2004

Goodyear Eagle tires not round, blister on all four. Air distribution inadequate except on mid range and above.

Great ride, pricey on gas,,as expected

KSLavey, 07/19/2004

This car is awesome. I am so happy the car, my only complaint is the price of gas these days, if it was so expensive, I would let the throttle hit the floor all the time and use the car to it's fullest capacity...but it is a great riding car and fun and oh yeah FAST AS HELL

Love It

Siochain, 08/23/2004

Little hard for short people to get out of the car but easy for kids to get in on their own. Lots of room for a car. Sound system is nice too. Love the 90- degree opening rear doors.

WOW!

leotus, 03/10/2003

Went with the leather. It is holding up really nice. Get the heated seat option if ya live up north like myself!! Very impressive to drive...hugs the road like a child does an icecream cone. Just wished I would have got the on-star package is the only drawback.

12345...7