Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Gotta love it

Gman2003, 11/07/2002

I just bought my GTP limited and think it might be the best car I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and has tons of power. The design is awesome and the interior is nicely equiped. It is just an awesome car!!!!!!

Best Car I've Driven

Kriz, 12/26/2002

Awesome power, great styling. Look forward to next years GP!

Looks Gr8 Runs Gr8

Fingers crossed, 02/02/2003

If the car has good reliablity then the folks at GM have done a good job of offering a car that is fun and practle at the same time. The GT has plenty of power and looks great. It handles better then most cars its size, and I have driven a lot of them. Keeping my fingers crossed that the reliability issue doesn't become a pain in the neck for me.

03 Grand Prix

Susan Cip, 02/03/2003

I had a comfortable, secure feeling from the first time I got in and drove the GP. It's good looks are agressive as well as stylish. It has power and handling that makes it fun to drive. Plenty of room for 4 adults as well as a cavernous trunk. There were no flaws found inside or outside of the car. I've had it 2 1/2 months and feel I've made the right choice.

grand prix

lab04, 02/23/2003

fun to drive fast great hanling good comfort all the things a great car needs

2003 gp limited edition

mkpolley, 08/08/2003

ive had 3 other g.p's '87,99,and 2003 never had a problem with any of them. this is the first gtp i have had, good looks with the limited edition package.if you have the extra 2000$. very fast and good rebates. got a 30,000 car for 23,000.

very good

seby, 08/08/2003

I don't belive that I was just "lucky" but in 3 years (more than 75.000 km) I didn't have any major problem. The only "problem" was related to the "experience" of the guys that are doing my maintenance ...

No better car

Metalgod, 09/20/2003

This car is great and fun to drive. Enough power, comfortable, easy handeling. there is plenty of room. Rides great and is very quiet. Would reccomeend this car to anyone. I will always stick with Pontiac as my car of choice.

A good car

coolkev, 10/14/2003

this is the seecond grand prix I owned (prior 97 gt). The gtp is a big upgrade from the gt. I really enjoy the extra power this car has. It is also very roomy as well.

woopie

hottieskaterchick, 10/24/2003

it is the funest car that i have ever drove and it also has enough room for a car seat to fet very easy and comfertably.

12345...7