Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

terrible interior

Scott, 06/29/2006

The car drives well though the cheap body cladding was falling apart after 2 weeks and the brakes could be better. This has to be the cheapest interior GM has ever made. Im confident the car will run forever as the powertrain is not bad but who wants to ride in such a crappy interior? It also has no flash to pass, you have to click it to engage, I dont have to do that on my 92 Explorer! I am very dissapointed in the build quality of this vehicle. I will never purchase another GM product again. Rental car at best!

Never buy another Pontiac

Gary Keister, 08/29/2008

Let's start out by saying I have been a Chevy/gm person my whole life and grew up in a family the same way. However I am so disappointed in my grand prix at the constant repairs with such low mileage. At 20,000 had the transmission pulled and repaired along with a wiring harness. Soon after the car had a very bad oil leak. Now at 57,000 the abs light is on water pump needs replacing. I have coolant running out and will cost me around $800 because the labor is long . GM decided to make you tear 1/2 the engine apart to do this job. I never thought I would drive anything but gm but I am going to do the thing that bothers me most, buy foreign.

great American design and quality

save the brand, 07/17/2009

I have never been sorry I bought this GM product.Overall reliability has been excellent.The engine has good power and good fuel economy,and it SOUNDS like a real engine. The handling with the low profile tires and alloy wheels is excellent. Ride quality is very good,a bit on the firm side,w/good road feel. This car has never had a 4 wheel alignment and tracks straight as an arrow. No probs with the with the exhaust,battery,or even a belt!I have replaced only 2 components- the gas cap and the blower motor resistor(that was a tough do-it-yourself-job, but I managed).The fit and finish is very good,with virtually no squeaks or rattles in 5+years. &I know my wife is safe in it.I would buy again.

Love it

Kim, 01/26/2010

I purchased my 2003 new in 2004. I leased a 2000 and loved it, but didnt like the look of the 04s, so went out of state to buy it. Totally love the car, driving is never boring, and the acceleration is fantastic. Some minor repairs: brakes, thermostat, and a few other things, but nothing major. Sometimes I think about buying a new car, but I don't think there is one out there with this quality and this much fun to drive. Still looks great!

Grand Prix GTP

Cars4me89, 09/01/2002

Good performance and handling. Although rear is extremely ugly without spoiler. Lucky for me I was the next on the waiting list so that one had a spoiler.

THE AWESOME GRAND PRIX!!!!!

gmcanada2000, 09/24/2002

I have a 2002 Redfire Metallic Pontiac Grand Prix GT Sedan. What a car!! It is such a fun car to drive, it makes me feel like I have the best car on the road, which I do. Keep up the good work Pontiac.

Gotta love it

Gman2003, 11/07/2002

I just bought my GTP limited and think it might be the best car I have ever owned. It is fun to drive and has tons of power. The design is awesome and the interior is nicely equiped. It is just an awesome car!!!!!!

Grand Prix GT 2002

nirvana, 10/29/2002

I bought my car in Feb 2002 and have been actually pleasantly surprised by the build quality and handling of the car. You get a lot for your money. Something to at least consider and test drive for your next purchase.

Best Car I've Driven

Kriz, 12/26/2002

Awesome power, great styling. Look forward to next years GP!

Great Car Fun To Drive

huffdaddy, 01/24/2003

This car has been great thus far. It has plenty of power and handles great at tight cornering. I like the sleek design and quiet ride it provides.

12345...7