Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Grand Prix GT 2002

nirvana, 10/29/2002

I bought my car in Feb 2002 and have been actually pleasantly surprised by the build quality and handling of the car. You get a lot for your money. Something to at least consider and test drive for your next purchase.

Great Car Fun To Drive

huffdaddy, 01/24/2003

This car has been great thus far. It has plenty of power and handles great at tight cornering. I like the sleek design and quiet ride it provides.

A great car for the money!

gpfan4life, 01/30/2003

The Pontiac Grand Prix GTP is a great car for the money. Peformance, looks, and comfort are great, not to mention the good gas mileage for a performance engine. I would recommend this car for a person that needs something practical yet fun and fast.

One of Best cars I have owned

Jim P, 02/20/2008

The Grand Prix GT I purchased off- lease in June, 2006, had 33000 miles at purchase. It now has 55000 trouble- free miles. I have replaced only the battery and a heater fan switch. The styling is still one of the best even after five years! Fuel economy is 17 mpg in stop-and-go city and 30 mpg at 70 mph on the highway. I still feel great about this car and, every time I think about something newer, I change my mind and stay with this car. Too bad GM is dropping this model after 2008.

Believe the Hype!!

powrtrippin, 02/11/2003

Bought this car in Jan 2003.. Test drove the 240hp Accord and the Altima. Both impressive but neither pushed my back against the seat like the GTP. Being quite roomy and packed with options didn't hurt the decision either. The only thing that I was concerned about was the price. Luckily, there was a $3000 rebate and my wife gets the GM discount. That made my choice the easiest thing I've ever done.

MY Grand Prix

warlock710, 02/19/2003

I would just like to say that my grand prix has to be the best car I have ever had.Also I would like to express how much fun that it is to drive,so I say to you if you are thinking of getting a grand prix gt or not I say go for it you wont be sorry.I LOVE IT 100% its the best.

2003 gt limited

jess , 08/22/2003

I love this car.There is plenty of interior space, the trunk is huge,the bose stereo system shakes the car when loud and is crystal clear,the car has great get up and go. the limited has lots of gadgets including the on board computerand heads up eye-cue. for the price of this car we got the most for our money.

Fantastic Car!

Motor75, 09/05/2003

This car -- the 2003 model -- is absolutely fantastic. It rides great, it has ample power and the interior options (mine is fully loaded) is fantastic. This car is great on long road trips and also the quick jont to the store. I have no idea why they redesigned it!

2003 Pontiac GTP

Flyer Scot Sailor, 12/25/2005

Owned the car for 3 years. Have had no problems whatsoever. Car is very reliable. Fun car to drive, handles well, good acceleration, rarely have the supercharger come on but still has very good pickup. Mileage around town is 15 gets 31 mpg on the highway. Very nice car.

pontiac gran prix

mel ryan, 03/25/2006

I really like the car. Except for a few discrepancies I would give it a ten. Had to bring it back to the dealership three times for a water leak on the windshield, front breaks had to be replaced and a whistling noise from the engine. Noise was comming from the generator and not under warranty. It would cost me about three hundred dollars to replace or just put up with it. I chose the latter.

12345...7