Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love my car

Mark Stanfield, 03/05/2017
GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After chatting with several other Grand Prix owners, I wish they would do something about the transmission issues we are all having. Starting out, if too much gas, the shift doesnt happen, but if babied, its more reliable to shift into second. Adding an additive called lubegard, the sticky shift solenoid went away. There are a lot of people who have the same issue that need to be made aware of this product so they won't spend thousands on a new transmission.Update: 198000 miles; this car has become my Uber car, and now next year, it will be considered too old. The problem with the transmission turned out to be sticky solenoid. I found a very reliable product to add to the transmission fluid. That product is Lube Gard Premium. It saved me from having to either sell the car or spend a costly repair bill at a repair shop. I hate to say but I will be parting ways with my car. I need something newer to continue Ubering.

Pontiac snack

Wendy bacon, 12/06/2018

The transmission was replaced7 mo ago

The multi switch replacement

Linda, 05/03/2019
GT 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Got one at a bone yard, front seat is uncomfortable after 9 + years. Other than that and the windshield washer fluid pump is around under outside the passenger seat, and difficulty putting in new blower fan (a squeeze) it was a good car. Ten years the seat was comfortable, then it was horrible. My son-in-law totaled my car unfortunately. I may of had a new one installed. It was reliable. Oh, the fuel line runs along drivers side and if you’re in hard winter country you should garage, freezing of fuel line!