Used 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Prix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Still a Runner over 300,000

rmd, 11/16/2010
SE 2dr Coupe

Bought new. Had electrical problems for a number of years and then they seemed to fade away. Great engine, 3.1, but a troubled trans. Replaced it at least twice. I like the lines on the car. It still doesn't look all that dated.

I love it!

tonebone69, 04/30/2002
SE 2dr Coupe

This car is better than i thought it would be. When i first started looking for a grand prix i was looking for the 3.4ltr. After I could only really find 3.1ltr I decided to drive one. To my surprise this car has an amazing kick. I was happy that this was the 94 so it had the larger 3.1. This car is comfortable as well as fast so i save on my insurance. I recommend this to someone looking for performance for cheap

good car

veejayel, 03/25/2012
SE 4dr Sedan

My parents got this car in 1995 with 15k miles on it and the engine hasn't broken down since, with 80k more miles on it. its confortable, looks sporty, has alot of room, i've fit 6 passengers in it semi- comfortably, and its pretty reliable. always starts up easily. the only problems i have with this car is the air conditioning broke, the knobs wore out pretty bad, and the radio and clock screen doesn't work anymore. otherwise, the car is pretty good. it goes when you put the pedal down, you can take turns pretty hard, and its easy to drive

94 Grand Prix

SSH, 12/18/2002
SE 4dr Sedan

Bought my SE new in 94 and still running great with 102K on it. It has went through 3 batteries and 2 alternators, but that has been the only expense other than normal maintence. The gas mileage has dropped to 20mpg (city only), have had tune up, but mileage did not improve. I am keeping this car till the wheels fall off or it becomes unrealiable, so far that is not the case.

Rust from the fuel pump to the gas tank

Grand Prix owner, 09/19/2010
SE 4dr Sedan

My biggest headache with the car is the rust. I bought it at 101K miles. I've had to replace the gas tank, the fuel pump, the filler neck, and have it painted at the gas door area due to rusting. My mechanic was replacing the rear struts and rusted bolts and parts were falling off from rust. I've replaced the rotors twice in 1 year. When I first got the car Midas informed me GM/Pontiac don't stand behind their brakes. The driver window stop working the window switch is $100. The hardware on the doors for the windows fell apart. My daughter cut her leg getting out the car from the rusted metal on the side of car beneath the windows. I checked with GM for a recall on this car.

12345...10