Used 2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used G6 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Fun to Drive

bobandsherry, 03/28/2009

Wife wanted a convertible, moving from Infiniti G35 coupe. She wanted hard top so that really limited selection. No, the G6 isn't a G35, but it also costs about 30-35% less. That said, the G6 is still plenty car to get person from point A to point B with plenty of pick-up and go. In Midwest, being able to drive in snow is even more a necessity than dropping the top in summer, G6 handles GREAT in snow with stock tires. G6 is sporty, functional and fun to drive - can't wait for summer. No problems.

I love my Pontiac

jitensha jin, 08/07/2009

This is my first convertible. I love the hardtop convertible. Can't figure out why GM chose to drop the Pontiac line.

My Little Red Convertable

Joyce, 08/08/2009

I love my car, poor gas mileage, wish there were other extras, such as memory seats, warning buzzer when backing up, warning buzzer when a car is in you blind spot. I also miss a compass. Blue tooth can only connect to one carrier service.

2009 Pontiac G6 Convertible

stkelly, 09/07/2009

Purchased new 2 months ago, 2 k miles so far, on dealer visit. Couple of small rattles that were easily cleared up. Other than that, lots of fun, best convertible that I have owned, quiet, looks great, decent performance.

Great car

dise, 04/13/2009

Drove this car 200 miles the 2nd day and averaged 26.4MPG driving 65 MPH. Car is excellent and will be fun when can put the top down. Workmanship excellent.