Used 2001 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Bonneville for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Ten times around the globe

rdthore, 03/23/2013
SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have over 220,000 miles on this car and only minor wear and tear repairs to this point. I bought this used with 18,000 miles in 2003 and have driven it in the harshest of ND and MN winters. There isn't a spot of rust anywhere on it. I've since handed it down to my daughter and have no qualms about her taking it to college. It's big, it's safe and with over 200k miles, it still gets almost 30 mpg at 75 mph and 20 in town.

my 2001 bonneville sle

w. jones, 04/15/2002
SLE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

At almost 20,000 miles has never been back to dealer for any reason,great car

my pontiac

My pontiac, 11/28/2010
SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 2001 Pontiac Bonneville because I wanted a sporty family sedan I had a Mitsubishi diamante and let me tell you I've read some these reviews with problems with the Bonneville well go own a Mitsubishi. those cars were problems from the beginning my Bonneville currently has 140,000 miles on it I had to replace the catalytic converter other then that the cars dependable for me only thing it lacks is speed it seems slow but it is a big car I didn't think I'd ever own an American car I'm more of a foreign car owner but I thought I'd give it a shoot and haven't regretted it yet I wouldn't buy another American car again but I will keep this Bonneville running for as long as possible

Nice car

Troyboy, 12/05/2007
SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a great car, nothing wrong with it at all. I bought the cheap kind with the cloth seats and nothing fancy, get the nicer stuff, it's so much better, my cousin has one and its great. Engine though is unbeatable, had it until about 140,000 miles and would have kept it alot longer but I hit a deer. Great crash safety! I hit the deer going 80, and it didnt even scratch me! Great car will never let you down!

Bonneville's are the BEST

mightymouse75, 07/04/2012
SLE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third Bonneville. I love them. The SLE model with leather and heated seats and moonroof and remote start and the list goes on. I have owned it since 149,000 miles and now have 190,000 4 years later. GREAT car. Now I finally need valve cover gaskets. Not too shabby. I would buy another in a heartbeat. If you are considering one just do carfax and see what problems "it" has had. If it looks clean, then buy it , you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!

12345...11