Used 1994 Plymouth Laser
Pros & Cons - Not Available
Edmunds' Expert Review
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- fuel efficiency
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 21 City / 29 Hwy / 24 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 15.8 gal. capacity
- 0 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 5-speed manual
- Inline 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 92 hp @ 5000 rpm
- Torque: 105 lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- Length: 172.8 in. / Height: 51.4 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 66.7 in.
- Curb Weight: 2531 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 10.2 cu.ft.
Is the Plymouth Laser a good car?
Is the Plymouth Laser reliable?
Is the 1994 Plymouth Laser a good car?
How much should I pay for a 1994 Plymouth Laser?
The least-expensive 1994 Plymouth Laser is the 1994 Plymouth Laser 2dr Hatchback. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $0.
Other versions include: