Used 2000 Oldsmobile Alero Consumer Reviews

Used Alero for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

B-E-A-UTIFUL!

SkaterHick, 12/24/2009

Over all an amazing car. Reliable, handles well in the snow, and over all speedy. the only draw backs would be a wavy interior on the dash.

Olds Alero is Great!

Matt Terpstra, 08/08/2002

the alero is an awesome car for the money. great looks and a blast to drive. too bad they're going away.

my car

rachel miller, 06/18/2008

This is the first Olds. Alero that I've ever owned and I love it I've had it two years and its an excellent car and its fast I've modified the motor a little and put new exhaust on it

I Love Oldsmobiles!

Jennifer Carnahan, 09/22/2008

Bought my 2000 Alero used in 2005 when it had about 86,000 miles on it. I have never had a problem with my car. It has been a great first vehicle for me. Still runs great with 130,000 miles on it.

Great car!

kr, 10/13/2008

I have owned this vehicle for almost 8 years. I bought it in 2001 and it only had about 9000 miles on it. It was previously a rental car out of the state of Washington. This car still runs almost like new! I change the oil every 3000 miles and do basic maintenance (very minimal). This car has had a security problem (fixed for about $300.00 with no other problems), and also has had the rotors replaced 2x but I guess that should be expected with 180,000 miles. This has been a GREAT car and I would highly recommend it. I am even considering buying another when this one finally quits.

12345...18