Used 1995 Nissan Truck Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Truck for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Original owner...two teenagers and still rolling

Odd Ball, 07/01/2018
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Yes I am an original owner and still have the truck 23 years later. Close to 200k. Motor isn't as quick as it use to be. Weather stripping, paint and interior showing signs of sun wear of southern ca. Still drives great close to 190K. Needs a new speedo. New clutch at 180K but I blame the two new drivers that had it for killing the clutch before 200K. Little things here and there but over all tremendous on longevity. Yes no cup holder sucks and the cassette radio has finally died. Truck four wheels like a champ and is great in the snow.

Best model ever designed

Jason, 03/30/2006
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

0 problems in 196,000 miles except cracked exhaust manifold, i've worked the truck hard rev 6000 rpm for considerable time, also drove in city, interstate and tough offroad. I get 17- 21 mpg. I will not ever sell, transmission will work better with extra cooler installed. VG3.0 is a great engine, just change oil and spark plugs the rest will work forever!!! Whoever requested push button 4x4 is wrong, best thing is shifting into it!!

Great Truck

NE Truck, 11/22/2009
SE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Bought it with 89K miles in 2001. I have 198K miles as of 11/2009. V6 burns NO oil, but leaks alittle. Auto trans was newly rebuilt when I bought it in 2001. Auto trans are a weak link so I put in a trans cooler the first week and have had no problems. 100% reliable truck. I replaced the exhaust studs(weak link) when I changed the timing belts at 100K as a matter of routine. I change the oil(Mobile 1) every 5K miles and all fluids every 50K. Water pump went at 180K all elts still original. SE model has everything and everything still work like new. Body starting to rust due to NH salt in winter. Will by a Frontier when this one goes.

Busted frame

Larry, 01/31/2010
XE V6 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

Do not buy! The truck frame is rusted through - cracked from the front wheel to back wheel. The engine, transmission, body are still good but the frame broke. Do some research and you will find Nissan trucks and Pathfinders have bad frame metallurgy and the frame is likely to break long before the engine.

Love this picktup!!

Niblik, 08/04/2009
XE V6 2dr Extended Cab SB

I bought this pickup with 14000 miles and it now has 214000 miles. This pickup runs better with weight in the back. So smooth. I have replaced a few items, like a/c compressor, timing belt, alternator and that is about it. It still has the original muffler and clutch!! Very well built vehicle. Best vehicle I have ever owned. Although, I am thinking of getting a full size pickup and might end up selling this in the near future. Check Craig's List in the future in you want it.

12345...7