Used 2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great gas mileage
By B. Rivera

2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

It's a good to and from car and great on gas. Only problem is snow traction and space. It's a good starter car but as your family grows you will need more space. And as for snow it is hard to get started but once you do it drives great.

HATE MY NISSAN SENTRA
By kaylie morrison

2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first car that I have bought on my own, I have owned a Honda Accord with 140,000 miles and a Toyota Avalon with 120,000 miles. My Nissan started falling apart at 50,000 miles and I have taken excellent care of it! I wanted a Kia but everyone told me to get a Honda or Nissan so I went ahead and got a Sentra because I thought that it would be reliable. The car overheats, I've brought it to three different machanics and they can't find out why it is overheating. The transmission shakes and has just suddenly stopped when I am in drive but have the car stopped at a red light. The car has trouble shifting gears and has a horrible get up. I did go from a V6 in my 2 door Accord to this but it still has a slow start.. I'm just really dissapointed with this car. I will be going back to a Honda or Toyota!

Extremely happy with purchase!
By Eric

2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan SL 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

I took a long time researching cars before I made my purchase and so far have had zero regrets. I was looking for a fully loaded car that was both economical and reliable. With 54,000 miles and after over 3 years of ownership I have had no issues whatsoever, consistently obtain over 40 mpg, and am very satisfied with the comfort and handling. The only negative I can think of is storage between the front seats is a bit lacking. I like the fact that routine maintenence is quite simple if you are the do it yourself type of owner (oil changes, cabin air filter, and engine air filter). Great job Nissan!

Total piece of CRAP!
By applegate.5@osu.edu

2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan SV 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT)

Had the car a little of a year. Been in for multiple service issue......transmission on at least 3 occasions, front was totally redone (wheel cylinders, speed sensors, rotors....$2200 worth), then rear wheel cylinders, corrosion builds up on front brakes on a regular basis. Just picked the car up on Friday, today is Tuesday back in the shop again. Nissan used to be a really good car, obviously not anymore. DO NOT BUY!

Great car
By ANDY MERCADO

2013 Nissan Sentra Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

It's a very roomy and spacious interior
I'm 6ft 270lb guy and I sat in back seat and had leg room. Has sporty road handling and great on mpg