Used 2005 Nissan Sentra SE-R Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sentra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Love this Car

todd lovell, 10/09/2015
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my SE-R new in 2004 it now has 240k miles on it and is still fast and super fun to drive. I have done nothing but routine maintenance with my biggest repair being tie rod ends. I did a lot of highway driving but 240k with ice cold ac and everything works fine is very impressive. Im looking to put 300k on this car. My last nissan uad 279k

Did not age well

Matt Russell, 02/24/2015
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

My car has 70,000 miles on it. Between 50,000 and 70,000 I have had to replace the catalytic converter, the timing chain, the entire exhaust system, and a whole slew of sensors. The car has become a money pit. I enjoyed the car for the first 50,000 miles, but it has become an unreliable nightmare.

My classy Nissan

Greg meadows, 09/01/2018
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

It’s a great car never have had to do anything major to it! It’s has the spoiler on the back so has the sporty look! Back seat not a lot of room especially if you have a car seat like I do for my grandson. But over all nice ride. I’ve loved it!

Not Bad for the price

Jay Solomon, 01/26/2005
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

The SE-R has plenty of pep and power on the highway (2.5) Everyone says that the car has a great look and it drives like a sports car. The seating is low to the ground which requires some adjustment since I also drive a 4- Runner. The sports package gives the car a bumpy ride on roads that are less that perfect. The stearing is highly responsive and overall, for the money it seems to be a great little car. I have about 700 miles on the car. The quality of the sound system is surprising. For my taste I wish I would have moved up to a Honda Accord or BMW 300 series just to have more car under me. The price, however, was just too tempting.

Little sleeper!

Joseph Harris, 09/30/2020
SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car used about a year ago with 132,000 miles. Had no leaks and spent awhile sitting in a tow wrecking yard. I bought it for around 2700 and drove another 20,000 miles with no problems. All I had to do was change the radiator since the OEM ones are made of plastic. Great power and acceleration. The 6 speed is extremely smooth and a very tight ratio. For what it is a very good car.