Skip to main content

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great Little Car

figman, 09/06/2003
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Had numerous Dodge Neons. This car is quick and also a blast to drive. First tank of gas combination city and highway driving got me 30 mpg. You can hot dog this car off the line and expect good gas mileage. Only complaint need more room in the back seat.

3.13 out of 5 stars

NOT SURE..

M.E.M., 09/04/2003
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I JUST PURCHASED THE 2004 SENTRA 2.5 S AND AFTER A TRIP TO FLORIDA, I FOUND THE FLAWS. 1.) THE SEATS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS; SERIOUSLY NEED LUMBAR SUPPORT. 2.) THE GAS MILEAGE IS SHAKY. 3.) THE HANDLING SHOULD BE TIGHTER AT HIGHER SPEEDS. 4.) THE STEREO SYSTEM: NEED SPEAKERS THAT CAN ACTUALLY HANDLE THE OUTPUT OF THE DECK. ALTHOUGH HEADS WERE ROCKING TO MY SOUNDS! 5.) FOG LIGHTS SHOULD BE STANDARD ON THE 2.5 S MODELS THAT HAVE THE REAR SPOILER AND SUNROOF, I MEAN, WHY STOP THERE? 6.) OH YEAH, THE TIRES NEED TO BE A TAD BIT WIDER CONSIDERING THE CAR HAS SOME KICK TO IT.

4.13 out of 5 stars

Best value

Wyrmfang, 09/27/2003
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This car has very good engine performance, although the mileage is not spectacular. The tilt steering is a joke; I am 6'2", and I have to push the seat all the way back to drive; not much legroom up front. Seats are comfortable, the sound system is good; the steering could use improvement at highway speeds (seems like an effort to steer straight; could be the Bridgstone tires). Excellent standard equipment for the price (ABS, 4 wheel disc brake, front and side airbags). Great all around car.

ad labelAd

4.75 out of 5 stars

Agreed. Sleeper!

So far so good, 10/01/2003
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Nice to research this car and not find many reviews. Altima and Maxima are hogging all the attention. Fortunately, for small wallet buyers like myself, Sentra provides a viable alternative to the high-priced lines. Sensors are my concern, only suggestion to get warranty above the basic powertrain if keeping the car more than four or five years.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Too bad it's not American

mottis54, 10/06/2003
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

While looking for a new car I knew that I wanted something that would move when I wanted it to. After looking for countless hours of searching through all of the auto makers in the +/-$15K range it came down to the final three. The Honda Civic was a front runner. I was impressed with the handling Honda boasts, however I see so many Civic's on the road I want to barf. The Nissan Sentra took the prize at the end. From the moment I drove the car I knew it was a 4 cylonder engine, but with the soul of a V6. I am not one for racing at every stop light, but I do enjoy driving a car with good preformance and handling and the Sentra does that well.