Used 1997 Nissan Quest GXE 3dr Minivan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Quest for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

wont stop till the tire drops

georgescu, 12/29/2009
GXE 3dr Minivan

so we got the car with 196k its got 340 now starter just went out 25 bucks this car is insane and plus we drive alot!!!!!!!!! if u need a reliable car this car would be best for the penny pincher economy wise person and too this day it drives strong

The longer the better

Steve Lin, 11/05/2006
GXE 3dr Minivan

When this car just passed standard 3 years warranty, the a/c board goes out. But after that, this car engine has been so reliable and just change oil and pump gas. The other minor defect is the antenna went out twice on me. I put $450.00 Navigation System and no more upgrade needed.

Great little Van

Jon, 03/28/2016
GXE 3dr Minivan

After 88000 original miles with one timing belt changed as well as scheduled maintenance, it is still running great !!!

Wish I Had Purchased Something Else

maggies97, 09/30/2012
GXE 3dr Minivan

I actually purchased this van d/t all of the positive reviews here on Edmunds. I purchased my van at 192,000 miles from a couple who had pristine records on the van and claimed 'no problems' other than maintenance. This van has left me stranded twice now, including once while away in another state where I knew no one and was using the van to do a craft show. It seems to have a lot of issues with the fusing/ electrical system and I have had to had the fuel pump replaced. Yes, I understand it is an older van and repairs will be necessary, but I have sunk over $3000 in repairs in just the past 9 months I've had it. Wish I would have done more research.

Great for our family

kgjmkan, 11/06/2008
GXE 3dr Minivan

After 6 years, we just sold our GXE. It was a fantastic van. The two tone color was beautiful, loved the style and was extremely reliable. Van was loaded: auto lights, premium stereo, auto sunroof, AC, cruise con, alloys etc. East to drive and comfortable. Best family vehicle we've had. Easy to drive. Not a bulky feeling van.