Used 1993 Nissan Quest Minivan Consumer Reviews

$927 - $1,612

Used Quest for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Can't Kill it

sskak, 07/01/2002
XE 3dr Minivan

My 93' Quest has 152,000 and is still going strong. I love it so much, I purchased a 2000 Quest. The problem is my 1993 runs better than my 2000. I was going to sell the 93' after I had to replace the studs at the manifold, break system, shocks, and repair the A/C, but it looks like I am going to get rid of the 2000. You just can't kill this 93' Quest.

Nissan Quest - 93 model

kippbakr, 03/03/2002
XE 3dr Minivan

Amazing reliability...keep the oil changed regularly, the tires inflated and the gas tank filled, this "drives-like-a-car" minivan will take you further and longer for less. Tremendous cargo space is available when needed; the foldup-slide forward middle seat opens up a sumptuous cavern that has moved its share of tonnage. The V-6 engine is a peppy road burner, yet still delivers 22-26 mpg on the highway after 150K miles, if you have the proper foot for it.

solid transportation

herman1977, 11/08/2012
GXE 3dr Minivan

my dad bought this car brand new, and then he gave it to me when i was in college. I put 278,000 miles on it before I traded it in because of my ego of having a mini van. BAD MISTAKE. From brand new this van ran rock solid, 100% reliable. I wish I had it back never gave me a problem

The Title Says It All!

luv, 02/25/2010
XE 3dr Minivan

The vehicle has been reliable and it did not fail to start/run even in minus 40-50 Celsius! I will be sad to let her go, because we're getting another vehicle.

My Quest

Santon, 04/21/2002
GXE 3dr Minivan

I still have the 93' Quest that has been very dependable and continues to be.