Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Pathfinder for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Nissan Poor Technology

C. Jowers, 11/19/2020
2020 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

If you own or buy a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SL, and if your Pathfinder has the option "Hands Free Lift-Gate", you can not install a trailer (AKA Tow Hitch Receiver). Makes no difference if it is a Nissan hitch or a generic hitch. If you do install, the vehicle Nissan warrant will be void. Believe me I tried every avenue even contracting Nissan by Case #42431832. I now own a 2020 Nissan Pathfinder SL and cannot move my boat trailer or utility trailer. What is Nissan thinking???

Two week trip pain free

Wally, 10/26/2020
2020 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Recently rented a 2020 Pathfinder for a two week trip to Denver from Prov., RI. I have back issues and was concerned as I often experience pain after two hours or less of driving. I tried the Pathfinder and several other Mid-sized SUV's in dealer lots before deciding on the Pathfinder. It was a good choice and after a 4,900+ round trip it will be top of our list when we replace my wife's car next July. Lots of room for luggage and gifts on the way out and for carrying up to six people to a wedding site in the mountains when there. If you want a three row SUV, you should look at this car. Comfort and styling are great.

Good ride at good price

Alex Rodriguez, 12/09/2019
2020 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased the 2020 Pathfinder SL Rock Creek edition, which is slightly slimmer than the regular models. It rides great and the options it has are great, especially the Bose speakers. The only options I wanted was bluetooth and leather seats, so unfortunately, the lowest model with leather seats is the SL. Though the dashboard does look a little dated, compared with other auto brands, I like it for its simplicity. My one gripe with Nissan is not including Google Play or Apple Play options, given that these are relatively old technology that many other brands include in their models. It's almost like Nissan wants to force you to use their map option, which is OK at best. It rides well, and I love the black trims that this model comes with. This is my 3rd Nissan and so far I've enjoyed all of them.

3 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Great Value and cool body design

New York Huey, 11/21/2019
2020 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

got my 2019 SL Rock Creek Edition, great value and the rock creek edition is pretty cool style. this is my second pathfinder, I love the Bose sound system, especially its great on a weekend road trip! The only thing is they need to update the Apple Play into the Vehicle!

The Nissan Pathfinder Is a Great S U V

John Flynn, 03/06/2020
updated 09/15/2021
2020 Nissan Pathfinder SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Well Hello From Australia. I have a Nissan Pathfinder V6 Black with Ivory Interior. It look good and Rich In Ivory. I have had it 18 Months now. And I can tell you it is 10:10 for Ride Noise inside. It is cheap to Run , and Tow wow can it tow it has Fantastic get and GO . My model in Oz is STL the 2 Best,I have Traveled 75.000 KS ,I live in The Mellee it can get To 45 to 48 C and I leave the air con on lock it up and shop come back and the pathy is cool not over heated.I sill have same Brake Pads on and Types with rate of 4 they are great S U V Highly underrated it a good size. I don’t worry about High Technology. The Ride And The Comforts its 5 hr Trip to Melbourne and I go one a week down & Back same Day and never tired, arrived home Fresh. So I say to The USA. Get one you will be very Grateful to me and EDMUNDS. Who to me Seem to be The Best Biggest and FAIR Dealers John Flynn Australia