2020 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Consumer Reviews

$31,980

Save as much as $7,975
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

GReat SUV

2020 Pathfinder , 03/15/2020
S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder is excellent!! It handles the road very well. The only negative part is that Google Play is not compatible

Good ride at good price

Alex Rodriguez, 12/09/2019
SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased the 2020 Pathfinder SL Rock Creek edition, which is slightly slimmer than the regular models. It rides great and the options it has are great, especially the Bose speakers. The only options I wanted was bluetooth and leather seats, so unfortunately, the lowest model with leather seats is the SL. Though the dashboard does look a little dated, compared with other auto brands, I like it for its simplicity. My one gripe with Nissan is not including Google Play or Apple Play options, given that these are relatively old technology that many other brands include in their models. It's almost like Nissan wants to force you to use their map option, which is OK at best. It rides well, and I love the black trims that this model comes with. This is my 3rd Nissan and so far I've enjoyed all of them.

Great Value and cool body design

New York Huey, 11/21/2019
SL 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

got my 2019 SL Rock Creek Edition, great value and the rock creek edition is pretty cool style. this is my second pathfinder, I love the Bose sound system, especially its great on a weekend road trip! The only thing is they need to update the Apple Play into the Vehicle!

Ad
Build Your Pathfinder®

My 3rd Pathfinder!!!

Phil, 03/31/2020
S 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Went down from an SL to an S to lower my monthly wasn’t easy but had to!!! Don’t have the bells and whistles anymore but driving wise it’s still a great SUV to drive,