Skip to main content

5 out of 5 stars

Best Little Red Car Ever

mdtuff, 07/07/2004
Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

Only repair was Air Conditioning & 3 fuel injectors in 12 years and 175000 miles. By far the peppiest 4 I've ever encountered. Top speed unbelievable. Economy from 25-35 mpg depending on. 30-35mpg @ 70mph on interstate. Doesn't use any oil. For an old retired guy, this is the best and most enjoyable car I've ever owned.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Excellent car -- fun and practical

MDD, 07/05/2002
Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

This car is great. It is fun to drive (peppy thrust, good cornering, t-tops) and practical (hatchback for hauling bikes, very reliable, good gas mileage).

4.5 out of 5 stars

Very reliable, fun, nimble car

powerdr, 10/26/2002
Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I have had excellent reliability with this car. I have over 250K miles and I am still on the same clutch. I am pushing 11 years with this car, but the thing will not die.

4.63 out of 5 stars

pocket rocket

jason, 01/25/2007
Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I've only own this car for a few months but i can help having a stupid grin on my face when i get out of it, I love the car its very reliable it just made it quater mill in mileage but it runs as if it was bought last week, the legendary SR20de engine is a perfect match for this car great on gas even with my lead foot on it just hard to find aftermarket parts for it. 3 words: "not selling it." when people ask what kinda car is it they ask whats that? i hope i can give it to my kids.

4.75 out of 5 stars

The 1992 NX 2000

NANO, 03/26/2003
Nissan NX 2000 2dr Coupe

I bought the 1992 NX 2000 about 2 years ago this car is very fun to drive and cool i really like the T-Tops and the hatchback thing this car is off the chain!!!!!!