2017 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Transmission problems
By Willy

2017 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought a 2017.5 Nissan Murano transmission problems starting about 3,000 miles delays heavy when going from reverse to drive been trying to work it out with Nissan not going well Beware of the transmission in these cars paid over $42,000 for this car

Redesign the hood angle
By James Wolfe

2017 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Nissan Murano has this " bent down " piece of sheet metal on the hood, that hides the wipers, which is bent at such an angle that anytime the sun is above you or in the direction you are driving, concentrates the sun's rays directly into the divers eyes. It's a real problem and for sure I would not buy again because of it, it's that annoying. Otherwise I like the car but may trade it prematurely due to the glaring sun issue. Nissan navigation system is worthless as well.

Love this car BUT...
By Benjamin66606@gmail.com

2017 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So I have had a 2017 Murano Platinum for about a month and a half. Love everything about this car, but Nissan used cheap paint on this car. You won’t notice on the plastic pieces such as the bumper but the hood, and front fenders have a paint chipping problem. I use the adaptive cruise and always stay as far away from the car in front of me as possible but this is a terrible paint job. For instance, after putting less than 5,000 miles on this car, the hood looks worse than my old Chrysler 200 with 140,000 Miles. I absolutely love everything else about this vehicle besides that. I can’t stress enough how much of a problem the paint job is though. I have no other option but to have the dealer install a clear bra, and my only advice to anyone looking to purchase a Murano is to do the Same. You will want to cover at minimum the first 12-15 inches of the hood, or you will regret it. Wish Nissan would have used some better paint as this has never been an issue on any other car I have owned. Not like it is on this thing.

Love this vehicle
By Ms K17

2017 Nissan Murano SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great driving and comfort!

Love my ride
By Momtothree

2017 Nissan Murano Platinum w/Prod. End 12/16 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in my 2015 rogue for a 217.5 murano and WOW! What a difference. More room, more power, much smoother ride, reminds me of my old Lexus RX. I think I’ll be keeping this one for a while!