2017 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 44 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Love this car BUT...
By Benjamin66606@gmail.com

2017 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So I have had a 2017 Murano Platinum for about a month and a half. Love everything about this car, but Nissan used cheap paint on this car. You won’t notice on the plastic pieces such as the bumper but the hood, and front fenders have a paint chipping problem. I use the adaptive cruise and always stay as far away from the car in front of me as possible but this is a terrible paint job. For instance, after putting less than 5,000 miles on this car, the hood looks worse than my old Chrysler 200 with 140,000 Miles. I absolutely love everything else about this vehicle besides that. I can’t stress enough how much of a problem the paint job is though. I have no other option but to have the dealer install a clear bra, and my only advice to anyone looking to purchase a Murano is to do the Same. You will want to cover at minimum the first 12-15 inches of the hood, or you will regret it. Wish Nissan would have used some better paint as this has never been an issue on any other car I have owned. Not like it is on this thing.

Love this vehicle
By Ms K17

2017 Nissan Murano SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great driving and comfort!

Love my ride
By Momtothree

2017 Nissan Murano Platinum w/Prod. End 12/16 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in my 2015 rogue for a 217.5 murano and WOW! What a difference. More room, more power, much smoother ride, reminds me of my old Lexus RX. I think I’ll be keeping this one for a while!

2017 &1/2 AkA 2017.5
By Frances Sammarino

2017 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

BUY THIS CAR LOADED, IT TAKE THE CAR FORM 0 - 60 THE CAR At the bottom end is an over priced yet cheaply made from tip to tail. On the other side of the spectrum is the Platinum offer every luxery touch you wil need.

WELLCOME TO THE 21ST CENTURY
By Bill

2017 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Take your time and test drive the different SUVs and then do the murano. We drive a car for ever going from a 2005 Altima to the 2017 murano is quite frankly amazing the only similarity is the length and wheelbase. The ride, handling. ease of getting in and out ,performance and road view are Acura quality at a reasonable price.