Used 2017 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

Used Murano for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

Like riding on clouds!

Vicki B, 03/26/2017
Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is the most comfortable car I have ever driven or ridden in. I knew exactly what I wanted, not a lot of extras, the car comes with almost everything I wanted, drove 142 miles to buy it. I drove it home and wasn't miserable. I have been driving a Volvo XC90 and thought it was a comfortable car until I got the Murano... I am still learning how to operate all the newer gadgets, but it is not difficult at all. So far, the only thing I wish I had added is darker tint on the glass. The Apple play is not useful for those of us who don't care for iPhones. I had heard that the 20 inch wheels were not as smooth as 18s, but I would fall asleep if it were any smoother. Even my husband, who is a very tough sell on new ideas, is very impressed. He is 6'3", weighs about 240 lbs and can drive the car very comfortably. I have not folded the rear seats, not sure I ever will, so I can't comment. So far, so great!!! Six months later and I still love the car! Okay it's a year old now and I still love this car! Two years have gone by and I am still crazy about my Murano!

Superior choice!

Martha D, 08/30/2017
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

8/31/18 Update: It has now been 15 months since purchasing my 2017 Nissan Murano and everything that I have been enamored with before about this vehicle has solidified and increased. The powerful V6 engine has propelled me out of harms way more than once; I have made numerous trips moving possessions from one home to another and have been really pleased with how much I can fit in; my handicapped mother can easily get in and out of the passenger seat (huge relief!); the convenience of the voice activated commands have proved valuable as I do not have to take my eyes off the road to make/receive calls and change the radio stations. Overall, my opinion has improved and I am thoroughly pleased with this car! Nothing as a drawback. Having owned two Nissan Altimas previously, I was aware of the quality of Nissan cars. My current needs dictated that I step up to a larger vehicle and test drove Nissan Pathfinder, Rogue and Murano. While all three provided the extra space that was needed, the biggest selling feature on the 2017.5 Murano was the comfort with the styling of the interior and exterior sweetening the decision. The final deciding factor was the fact that my physically challenged mother was easily able to get in and out of the car because the seats are chair level. Transferring from a wheelchair or walker is incredibly easy with this car. It should be noted that I had also test drove popular cars - Toyota Rav 4 and Highlander, Honda CRV and Pilot, Mazda CX5 and CX9 among others (all for at least 24 hours each), my mother and husband both had problems getting in and out of these cars and the design and handling of these vehicles were in a different league than the Murano. I have my 2017.5 SL AWD Murano for 3 months now and my fondness for this car increases with each ride. I am impressed with the turning radius, advanced safety features, intuitive placement of all controls, lovely styling of the interior ambient light, sure handling with quick response and sense of security in this car. My six months of research have paid off! The only thing that I would suggest to the designers of this car would be to add another light in the rear of the car. Other than that, it is very evident that a great deal of thought went in to the safety, styling and comfort of the Murano. I am looking forward to many more years of being satisfied!

60000 miles and still a great vehicle

Rob Roginski, 05/20/2017
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I still haven't gotten tired of my Murano for the past 3 years. The acceleration you get from the six cylinder engine is great. I use cameras everyday front, side, and back. It definitely drives like a car instead of a truck like most other crossover/suv's. The only negative is the GPS system which can get a little complicated, but is very nice in other ways. We made a good purchase.

Love this vehicle

Sharron, 07/27/2017
S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had previously owned a 2011 Murano, and traded it in for a Maxima 2 years ago. Though I loved my Maxima, I missed the comfort and smooth ride of an SUV. I just purchased a 2017 Murano and LOVE it. I like the extra space, and the electronics and technical gadgets are great too. The Murano is very beautifully designed and rides VERY NICELY. Bluetooth, rear view camera, comfortable seating, not to mention 18 in tires for a smooth ride. The radio sounds GREAT, the car is very easy to handle, and the back seats are roomy too!! If you are looking for an SUV I strongly suggest trying the Murano. I don't think I will ever want to drive anything else!!

Transmission problems

Willy, 09/04/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought a 2017.5 Nissan Murano transmission problems starting about 3,000 miles delays heavy when going from reverse to drive been trying to work it out with Nissan not going well Beware of the transmission in these cars paid over $42,000 for this car

12345...12