Used 2015 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 84 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

The Murano AWD-SL
By Kelley1949

2015 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

One Of The Best Nissan's We Have Purchased

Do not Buy!
By Dsmith

2015 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My back rear window on my 2015 Nissan Murano just imploded on both sides. There were two holes in the back, the car was parked in the driveway and when I walked out the I thought that someone threw a rock, but there were two exact round holes on each side. Not much glass on the ground, the glass fell insided. Upon reading reviews I found that this happens to a lot of rogues and muranos and sometimes on the passenger side. I am thankful that I was not driving or that my son was not in the car. I contacted Nissan and of course got the run around, took it to the dealer and of course got the around. Had to end up paying for it out of my own pocket. After this I am selling it , this car is not safe for driving. I can not imagine driving and having one of the windows just implode. I am so sorry for those other owners that were driving when it happened. Nissans are poorly made, they have lost a customer for lie.

I am soooo glad I purchased this 2015 Murano
By Lionel

2015 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This crossover vehicle is excellent in gas mileage on the highway and ok when doing city driving. Overall i give it five stars .

Murano the complete SUV and affordable.
By patrick okeeffe

2015 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have not had a mechanical or performance problem with this Murano in the 57,500 miles I have owned it. Glad I bought it and so is the family.

You want this car!
By LMO98

2015 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased this car already broken in and certified by the dealer. 19,000miles The vehicle is surprisingly roomier than expected. The drive is easy and handles very well in rain & snow. Very quiet cabin compared to competitors. The gas mileage seems to be less than what it says it will get.I usually spend around $28 dollars to fill up so not bad for a vehicle this size. Love the multi- zone climate and heated seats. The remote start is amazing in cold weather so you can warm up quick and you can start it pretty far away. The read outs for the menu is easy to use. The volume button on the steering wheel feels useless where it is positioned. The blind spot monitor is very helpful and the camera is great. ( birds eye view) . there are some blind spots. My drive way is on a hill and when I pull out the front end rubs due to the front end being so low for a SUV but I think they wanted a sporty look for a not so sporty car. I guess it could be sporty but I don't see how. It will be awesome on road trips because the back seats recline in different positions.. Can I say YES!! Automatic lift gate. The speakers are Bose but you do have to turn way up to get a good fill of music all around, so I would say the speaker placement sucks. The navigation system will not allow you to type or change route while vehicle is in motion. I think that is a plus for safety and a con if your driving slow and it locks up ...(Just use the Waze app you will be just fine). No apple car play this makes me sad, but I will get over it. Overall its a great vehicle and your passengers will fall in love for sure. No automatic braking feature or driving feature but hey that could be a huge distraction anyway. I hope this helps you make a decision. I purchased a all around warranty for 100,000miles so I feel good about my purchase.