Used 2011 Nissan Juke Hatchback Consumer Reviews

Used Juke for Sale
Select your model:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

We bought this new

Keith Kramis, 04/02/2016
S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We bought this new, first year model and it has been a great an safe vehicle. I hate to admit it but other drivers look right past me as I driver down the road, as if I were invisible. Others have ran into me three times: right side, left side and rear end. All no fault but the point is that I was never injured because the vehicle is safe to drive. Very responsive. Too much road noise is my only real complaint. I current have 47,000 miles and going strong with on regular maintenance.

My favorite car ever!

prideinlife, 03/26/2012
SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I've had my 2011 Juke SL for a little while now and it's without a doubt my favorite car I've ever owned! I can't agree with all of the reviews saying the gas mileage is bad; I drive city and highway and my average is about 27 MPG. That's pretty good considering I use regular unleaded, like to hit the gas and zoom and don't drive to intentionally raise my MPG. This car is pure fun to drive! Zippy, comfortable on the inside (even with a bulky toddler seat in the back), loaded with features (mine came with the color changing lights inside) and super attractive. I have people stop me and ask me about it all of the time. :) Don't think I'll be trading this one in any time soon!

Engine Dies After 68,000 miles / 2 years & 3 months

deadjuke2011, 10/17/2013
SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Great driving vehicle. Enjoyed our time together. That is until it died without any warning. Guess what - it was the timing chain. No warning and no sign of any problem. It broke and left me in the middle of the highway. I was able to coast to the next exit and wait for a tow to the nearest Nissan dealer. I had no idea what the problem was. I thought it was electrical. They confirmed it was not electrical and it was the engine. But it would take 5 hours to take it apart to diagnose the problem. That means I would have to pay them $500 to tell me the engine was dead and needed to be replaced. The timing chain appears to be very common. Nissan was not helpful. It was just outside the warranty.

Engine problems

4battles, 01/21/2013
S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have a 2011 Juke and recently the timing chain broke causing engine damage to the point that the engine needs to be replaced. I have 75000 miles on it due to my job requiring travel. Nissan told me that it is a good car and can handle anything I throw at it. NIssan has agreed to pay for the engine and parts but want me to pay for labor. I am caught over a barrel on this one. The new engine is only covered for 12 months or 12000 miles. This is the first nissan I have ever owned and I promise it will be the last.

Juke Box Rocks!

franky83, 06/16/2011
SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Traded in my Nissan Xterra for the Juke. I have a 100 mile daily commute and the Xterra was way too expensive to drive. Just happened to find the juke which meets the same needs I had with my Xterra, a vehicle to take skiing and load my kayaks on. My Juke Box has been great!! I'm getting about 29 mph, it's a lot more comfortable then my Xterra, and with the sport option its great when I need to pass in traffic. I love this little car, and all the looks I get when driving it!

12345...24