Used 2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Frontier model:

2015 nissan frontier
By James Perry

2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 6.1 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Load road noise. Long wheelbase makes it hard to make turns.

What a noisy truck !!!! Till you find the problem
By MikeyD

2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Have the straps properly tied down which hold the catalytic covers in place. When they get loose or broken sounds like the transmission or engine is grinding. Do the repair cold and you will see the rusted straps. I bought Alum clamps for now and tied them down. No noise , purrs like a kitten... There should be a recall for the cheap straps that rusts out at 23,000 miles. They always find an item to same money on. One by the drivers side and other on passenger side. Made out of instant rust bands. Come on Nissan!!!

Used as a rental, considered buying one
By Tom Johnson

2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab S 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I really was surprised that I liked this small truck. I wasn't expecting much, but I needed a truck to rent to move some things. I found the handling far better than I expected, but the acceleration was poor. Storage was good and interior comfort features were better than I expected. I actually started to look to buy the Fronteir, but after some reviews I went with the Ridgeline instead (which is amazing).

Good value pick up truck
By David Lopez

2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Gas mileage is not that great but overall its a good looking performance vehicle.

Good size, mid price
By Miss Annie

2015 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab SV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.0 ft. SB (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

It is not an easy in/out for us older folks, not a lot of space to get in, it is a really big step and the hand hold to grab onto is at a very strange angle. Seats not especially comfortable for a long trip, and the seats are narrow for my big hubby with the size 52 shoulders. There is a terrible blind spot when backing up with the headrest and the wide piece of the frame between the windows that you cannot see especially to the right. It has been good in the snow although we do put some extra weight in the back for the winter. It sits up fairly high for good driving visibility, better gas mileage than our other truck, mid size easier to handle and fits better in the garage. The price was a better value than others. We have had it 2 years and have had no major mechanical issue.