Used 2007 Mitsubishi Raider Double Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Raider for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Good deal

lajestut, 10/01/2009
SE 4dr Double Cab SB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought the truck. Was looking for value, and found it in this truck. Original MSRP was $29.5K, but I bought mine for $13.2K, with only 21,000 miles on the odo. Lucky to have found this one. Used Dakotas are selling for more. I guess not too many are aware of this truck. If you're in the market for a Dakota, definitely look at the Mitsu. It's the same truck underneath. By the way, checking the internet is the way to go. My truck was stickered on the lot for $17.9K.

2007 Raider

Gil, 04/17/2008
LS 4dr Double Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Great truck for the price. The only complaint I have is that it has some road noise. Other than that I love it.

Rain Rain Go Away

wishididnotbuy, 04/15/2015
LS 4dr Double Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a 2007 Raider and when it rains...it rains inside the truck on the passenger side floorboard. According to Mitsubishi, I am the only one with this problem! Lucky Me

2007 Raider 4WD Double Cab (3.7)

Rik, 12/04/2009
LS 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've now had this truck for over two years and have used it both as a truck and for transportation. I've had no problems with it. As a matter of fact it is a well built truck with a great design inside and out. I would like a bit more performance (power and fuel economy) and recently installed the K&N filter. I'm curious if adding a performance cat back system would help.

After 3 Years

WorldBeFree321, 08/21/2010
LS 4dr Double Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Raider truck now for exactly 3 years, I have grown attached to it by now. Last year the lights on the dash went out and the dealer had to replace the entire gadget board. Then about 3 months ago the steering locked, the chip on the key was not longer being recognized by the computer and the steering column had to be removed. It was not the chip on the key it was the computer ion the steering. The worst part is that the Mitsubishi dealer in Fresno, went out of business and closed and the nearest dealer is now about 30 minutes away. I still love my truck, but I probably would get a different truck because of all the trouble that I had with this one.