Used 1990 Mitsubishi Montero SUV Consumer Reviews

$857 - $1,727

Used Montero for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Montero

TCB, 05/12/2002

Great cheap suv. Fun!!!

4.13 out of 5 stars

1989 Montero LS

Steve, 01/26/2009
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

I am the third owner of this Montero LS. It has 205000 on it as of this week and it can still take off from the line. I bought this truck to use in winter since my main car is my baby and I don't like to drive it in snow. I drive the truck daily now from autumn til summer and it is great. The truck was in no way properly maintained by its previous owner but still runs like a peach. I will be doing pretty much a full engine and electrical rebuild in summer of 09 and will do some things to the surface rust to make the truck look like new.

4.88 out of 5 stars

great SUV !

monty, 05/26/2002
RS 4dr SUV 4WD

it's very reliable, never get stuck, look very good, the only modifications I done to mine, was the superwinch manual locking hubs, 16" tires, bushguard, remote starter, Yakima roof racks. The engine and the transmission are just perfect.

4.63 out of 5 stars

Montero 1990 LS

, 10/27/2002
LS 4dr SUV 4WD

We are the orginal owners...now have 224,000 miles. Engine rebuilt once, new rings, new head, 3rd oil pump. Works like brand new now, saving it to give to our 16 year old son. This is the only car he has known...Have been to Quebec twice in the past two years in it. It is very tough built and reliable

4.75 out of 5 stars

1990 Montero -- still going strong!

Agnes, 02/03/2003
4dr SUV 4WD

We LOVE this car! 140,000 miles, and it still runs GREAT!