Used 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lancer model:

Love This Car! Great Price and No Hassle
By The Great Jordano Supreme

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

In 2014, I asked a mechanic friend of mine what car i should buy. He told me to buy a Mitsubishi. He said they had stepped up their game on reliability and after owning mine for 3 years now, i couldn't agree more! I owned American cars my whole life and finally after the last one took a dump on me, I quit. I decided to only go foreign from now on. I walked into the mitsubishi dealership, test drove the lancer and bought it the next day and never looked back. In 3 years, I have been in for routine oil changes and 1 little thing that they called me to notify me of and was completely covered by them. The Alternator had a service ticket issue which did make a weird noise for about a month before they called me. Thats all cleared up now. It has started every time. It handles well but feels a little boxy. It is not the most fuel efficient ride in its class, but 30 MPG on average for me isn't bad at all. I wish it had a little more pep to get up to speed and the sound system is lacking but other than that I love it and I do not in anyway regret my decision to buy Mitsubishi. I would recommend it.

Great deal & value for all the extras
By irene paredez

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Love the drive and comfort of this car.

Love my Lancer
By Roberta Bliss

2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Sedan ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Not a lot of bells and whistles, but looks sporty and zips in and out of places with ease.