Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Lancer for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Love This Car! Great Price and No Hassle

The Great Jordano Supreme, 06/07/2017
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

In 2014, I asked a mechanic friend of mine what car i should buy. He told me to buy a Mitsubishi. He said they had stepped up their game on reliability and after owning mine for 3 years now, i couldn't agree more! I owned American cars my whole life and finally after the last one took a dump on me, I quit. I decided to only go foreign from now on. I walked into the mitsubishi dealership, test drove the lancer and bought it the next day and never looked back. In 3 years, I have been in for routine oil changes and 1 little thing that they called me to notify me of and was completely covered by them. The Alternator had a service ticket issue which did make a weird noise for about a month before they called me. Thats all cleared up now. It has started every time. It handles well but feels a little boxy. It is not the most fuel efficient ride in its class, but 30 MPG on average for me isn't bad at all. I wish it had a little more pep to get up to speed and the sound system is lacking but other than that I love it and I do not in anyway regret my decision to buy Mitsubishi. I would recommend it.

5 out of 5 stars

Great deal & value for all the extras

irene paredez, 01/02/2017
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer GT 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Love the drive and comfort of this car.

Love my '14 Lancer

LancerGuy, 03/06/2021
updated 09/09/2022
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great looking vehicle. Bought mine used last year (2020). Couldn't be happier with it; sporty, handles great, love the simplistic but functional console/dash. A bit of deep roar in the motor I wasn't expecting. And nowhere as fuel efficient as other models in it's class. But I love it because it aint a Civic.

Love my Lancer

Roberta Bliss, 11/21/2015
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer ES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Not a lot of bells and whistles, but looks sporty and zips in and out of places with ease.

2 out of 5 stars

You would love this car

Marius Palange, 09/25/2020
2014 Mitsubishi Lancer SE 4dr Sedan AWD (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Bought used with 22,000 miles. Now have over 45,000. I am 67 years old and have owned many different cars. This is the best. No problems very inexpensive to service. My SE is 4wd not AWD. I live in northern most State of Maine and 4wd is imperative. This car is great.