Skip to main content

12345...7

Still driving great no major repairs at 165,000m

Bella Beth, 09/30/2015
GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Had a problem with the A/C condenser that I had to repair but everything else has been good. Regular maintenance other than that. Drives great in the snow!

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

4.13 out of 5 stars

Decent Nice Car

CJ4482, 08/06/2010
GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 1st Mitsubishi. It's a nice car, decent and I enjoy driving it. I've had A/C problems way too much and the back seating is kind of tight. I would recommend this car for a 1st timer, or a commuter car, poor gas mileage, although I do like this car, I will not be buying another one nor will I be buying any other Mitsubishi.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Love My Galant!

Jen, 06/08/2009
GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had my Galant for 5 years now (bought it new from the dealer) and I am STILL getting compliments on it! I had a co-worker recently remark on the blue lights in the dash and how cool they were, and another one comment on the color and how sporty it looked. I still love the pick up with this car. Very reliable car. They only issue I have had with it so far are the brakes, but I just chalk that up to regular maintenance issues (I had to replace them after 35,000 miles). This car is great in ice, snow and heavy rains along with nice, sunny days!

wow what a car

butah, 12/20/2003
GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Only had it a month but what a fun fast sporty great car!!!!! The dealer I bought it from was great to work with and I thought they treated me very well. I was looking at the 2004 altima and a honda but this car blew me away.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Galant GTS Great Car

Willyd, 01/03/2004
GTS V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have driven this car less than 1000 miles, but it is evident this is a great car for my rush hour commutes. Good ride / handling compromise with a sporty feel but not too jaring ride. The body seems to be solid as a rock. You can hear the engine when you push it, but it has a great tone. Super stereo and a decent sized trunk that is easy to access. I got a light silver exterior color that shimmers and the black interior. Great looking combination. The most important feature is a decent price for the car. At a little less than the average price car you get a Galant that is fun, confortable, and loaded with great options. Good job.

12345...7