Used 1992 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Consumer Reviews

$764 - $1,868

Used Galant for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

suvi car

viswanathan, 08/15/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

car looks new. seller spent $1000.00 dollars to change new brakes and some parts inside. tire looks new. good condition, a/c

Terrific quality, reliable, worth it!

Kumbha, 07/03/2009
4dr Sedan

I've had my Mitsu Galant since '93. I'm the second owner and I have nothing but praise for the workmanship and quality of Mitsu. This car which now has 176,000 has lasted a very long time without any problems. Only now has it started to incur repairs that can be considered major. The 4cyl 4speed automatic w/ electronic overdrive was awesome. I wouldn't have any hesitation at all walking into a dealership and picking out another Mitsu. Great car!

Lasts forever

Rich M, 03/03/2002
4dr Sedan

Bought this from a car dealer friend. It's been the best car I've ever owned. I'm at 220,000 right now and it's just purring along.Yea, there a few rattles by now etc. but it's just amazing. It passes emmission inspection every time and haven't have any major engine work.

great car

lgolson, 04/21/2004
4dr Sedan

Purchased with 11000 miles, now has 129,000-no problems-just change oil and filter. Average 28.5 MPG for 100,000 miles. Can cruise 80 t0 85 on highway, with A/C on and get over 33 MPG.

Awsome

Johnson, 07/05/2005
4dr Sedan

I got my car two years ago from a friend of the family. It had 169,000 miles on it. It has caused me little problems since then but nothing beats such a reliable car as this. Certain parts are hard to find, but it's fun hunting them down in this car.