Used 1994 Mitsubishi Expo Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$780 - $1,843

Used Expo for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Long Live the Expo!

Steelslinger74, 04/18/2010
LRV 2.4 2dr Hatchback

Bottom Line, my 94 Expo Lrv has 230,000 miles on it, and a cylinder leak down test showed that the motor still has 90% compression. Sixteen years, 230K no worries. Mitsubishi has won me over, and because of this used 94 Expo, I will ALWAYS have a Mitsubishi in my garage!

Wish I could find another!

Cristy, 07/17/2002
LRV 2.4 2dr Hatchback

My Expo has been fantastic! I bought this 1994 model in 1998 and have had it for 4 years. It is nearing 100,000 miles, and the only money (besides regular oil changes) that I have put into it was a month ago when I had new brakes. It has been running with original equipment for 8 years.

The Avocado

Kristen, 06/24/2009
LRV 1.8 2dr Hatchback

My favorite car EVER. Hands Down. And mine's in that funky, tree-frog-with-a- hint-of-nausea-green. It is excellent. I plan to take it to college with me next year, as it is a fun, low maintenance car.

Good bang for the buck

Tony, 09/15/2010
LRV 2.4 2dr Hatchback

Bought it used and the previous owner did not take care of it. It already has a new transmission and starter and it needs a new engine but don't have the money for it. It is very dependable as the car itself has over 200,000 miles on it. I think it would be a great starter car

Dependable Mitsubishi Expo

JGluba, 10/05/2002
4dr Hatchback

The Expo has proven itself as a very fun, dependable, and useful. Whether your after groceries or going on a vacation, the Expo really has something for you. The luggage rack and tie downs are great for hauling extra luggage, lumber, or the family canoe. The engine and transmission are very reliable. Under the hood sits a peppy 4 cylinder 2.4 liter engine, with enough power to get the job done, while not guzzling gas. The Expo is classified as a sport wagon, but really has many characteristics of a mini-van, without the price tag, and with better gas mileage. If your looking for a dependable and versatile used vehicle, then the Expo is your style!