Used 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Consumer Reviews

Used Eclipse for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...40

Pros
Cons

Too awesome...

mustangof08, 11/21/2013

I got my license a few months ago, was looking on a used car dealership website, and found a silver Eclipse. So I told my dad about it, and got out of school one day to find it sitting where I usually park my mom's car at school. Big surprise. I've been driving it for only about 2 1/2 months now, but every second has been amazing. My friends tell me how good it looks, and how good it sounds for a 4-cyl. I love it, and you know it's gotta be a reliable car when a 16 year old drives it. Teenagers drive like we're blind, but this car never lets me down. Definitely recommend. 9/10

I Love My Car!!!

spunkymonkey72, 05/20/2014

I purchased this car used in 2010. I figured I'd have fun and drive it until my son was old enough to drive it and then I would pass it down to him. Well, he is 6 months away from being able to get his license and honestly...I don't want to give it up! It has been very reliable and lots of fun to drive. In the time I have owned it I have only had to replace the battery and tires.

Fabulous Car, Fully Recommended

MissBunny, 02/14/2008

I have wanted a Mitsubishi Eclipse since I was 11 years old believe it or not! When I finally bought my Eclipse GTS in I was ecstatic to find that it was everything I hoped for and then some! It has a beautiful, classy, and sporty look, it drives wonderfully on the freeway and city and it has great get-up-and-go! I mean you can really feel the power behind that pedal! It has a pretty rad stock infinity sound system with a 6 disc changer. It has a very comfortable front seat with leather power seats/windows. And the sunroof is a must have! The only thing I dont like is its turning radius is awful. All in all I love the car, it actually makes me want to drive for no reason, just to drive!

WassuP!

MrX, 08/02/2003

This is one of the most fun and reliable car I ever owned. I didn't think I would have bought the car until I test drove it. Once I test drove the car I knew I had to buy it. What a great investment. Two words... Test Drive!

2002 Eclipse GT Never Lets Me Down

Joe Hussar, 09/27/2003

This is my second Eclipse. Previously I owned a 1st gen GS. After 245,000 miles I finally traded for the 2002 GT. The vehicle is a smoother and quieter ride but has more muscle than even a non turbo 3000GT. It remains a head turner even though some of the girls are younger than permissible by law. The black leather interior with silver exterior is beyond awesome. For the money, nothing beats an Eclipse. Mitsu builds cars with integrity and of course, unique trend setting style. Why spend more? You won't get more!

12345...40