Used 1998 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Diamante for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Goo Buy for a Used Car

Tekball9, 09/14/2008
ES 4dr Sedan

I bought this 98 Diamante with 156K miles in it. So far I've had it for few months and no problem at all as far as maintenance. The only issue I have is the antenna makes this weird noise when I turn the radio on and it doesn't want to go down when I turn the radio off. The paint in the back if oxidizing but I think the previous owner really never took care of the waxing part. It's a fun car to drive with the luxury feel to it. I recommend buying one.

5 out of 5 stars

you wont be sorry

joe too, 10/04/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

this is the best car i have ever owned

2.63 out of 5 stars

owner

ababababab, 01/22/2003
LS 4dr Sedan

stiring not good transmition slips

4.13 out of 5 stars

Idle miss fire, electrical problem, Rides Nice

mikedennehy70, 03/06/2011
LS 4dr Sedan

Just bought a 1998 Diamante for 2,700, after getting new tires and fixing a bad front brake caliper it rides nice. I am still working on what I think is an electrical problem. The doors unlock on their own at random and the car can be on or off. Also,the engine idle miss fire still have not figured out. Check engine light is not on. Runs great but still need to figure out these problems befor I say its a good car.

4.63 out of 5 stars

It's been a good one!!

grandma on the go, 07/25/2003
ES 4dr Sedan

I have owned this car for 5 years and still get compliments on it. Looks good and drives good. No major problems and over 95,500 miles! It has been the best car I've ever owned and I have owned several. To have put this many miles on a car a still not have problems is an A+.