Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used C-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...36

Pros
Cons

Unbelievable car

Sage, 08/13/2016
C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

This is the best car I have ever owned, it rides so smooth and accelerates really good for a 4 cylinder thanks to the supercharger, and it will brake one a dime. And the fuel efficiency is even better I average 30 to 35 mpg on highway and about 20 to 25 in city. And there is plenty of space in the car and trunk. The things that I wish were different on my car is the front brakes and I wish that the tires wouldn't ware out so fast, after about 20,000 miles the front tires were bald and they were new when I bought them. Other then that I will always want to have a mercedes because of this car.

Best car I have ever owned

Rick, 04/18/2017
C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I have owned this car for about 5 years and in that time I have grown to love it. I have owned 5 BMWs, a Lexus and an Acura and this is by far the best of the lot. The 4cyl engine is superb and smooth. I get 30-32 on the highway and 22 around town. The only downside is that Mercedes tend to eat rear tires, and since the wheels are staggered they only last about 17K miles. I will not sell this car...... ever!

Looks and drives like I spent more than I did!

Brendan, 06/22/2017
C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

What can I say, I love this car. It is so comfortable it feels like it was made for me. It handles well, has tons of power, and looks great. I upgraded to this from a 2002 C240, and it is a million times better. AWD is so nice. I will be hanging onto this one for a long time, only has 98,000 miles! It looks and feels like such an expensive car, but you can pick up a pretty clean C240 for a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend this if you are looking to get into the world of luxury german cars.

A Tiger on the Road

sgbmedia, 08/19/2014
C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I bought my 2005 C230K at 67,000 mi for $13,000 three years ago and just turned 165,000 mi and am very pleased with it. I drive between Phoenix, Los Angeles and Las Vegas weekly and it has really never let me down. Plenty of kick from the supercharged 1.8L 4 cyl engine and the slap shift auto trans is great although it tends to over rev when putting it through extreme shifts at 70mph+.

Awesome car

Janni Earnhart, 09/27/2016
C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

You can't beat a Mercedes. Well made beautiful cars..I purchased this car new and it is now going on 12 years old and in perfect condition due to my care & maintenance. I am now getting a new one.

12345...36