Used 2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 174 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Sadie
By Roger Cone

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

It is a small car. But I love driving it. And to me , it is one of MB most appealing designs. Need something a little bigger for the pups like the GLK350.

Looks and drives like I spent more than I did!
By Brendan

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C240 4MATIC AWD 4dr Luxury Sedan (2.6L 6cyl 5A)

What can I say, I love this car. It is so comfortable it feels like it was made for me. It handles well, has tons of power, and looks great. I upgraded to this from a 2002 C240, and it is a million times better. AWD is so nice. I will be hanging onto this one for a long time, only has 98,000 miles! It looks and feels like such an expensive car, but you can pick up a pretty clean C240 for a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend this if you are looking to get into the world of luxury german cars.

Best car I have ever owned
By Rick

I have owned this car for about 5 years and in that time I have grown to love it. I have owned 5 BMWs, a Lexus and an Acura and this is by far the best of the lot. The 4cyl engine is superb and smooth. I get 30-32 on the highway and 22 around town. The only downside is that Mercedes tend to eat rear tires, and since the wheels are staggered they only last about 17K miles. I will not sell this car...... ever!

great car i have never drove before
By Srinivas

this is one of the good car in luxury segment. once you drove the car, u never prefer any other cars.....

Awesome car
By Janni Earnhart

You can't beat a Mercedes. Well made beautiful cars..I purchased this car new and it is now going on 12 years old and in perfect condition due to my care & maintenance. I am now getting a new one.